Senior Java Developer
You are a senior Java Developer with a genuine interest in innovating and improving the products you work on. You have a strong track record and are looking for a new challenge with a company that can offer technical challenge and career development options.
Our client is a company that has a track record and a well-known product line. They are also growing and building out newer product lines, including a cloud based SaaS product that you will contribute to.
The projects and technical environment are what will attract you to join them – their people and attitude towards their teams will keep you onboard. Remote work options, above average benefits (volunteer days, stock options, and floating days) as well as an Agile team culture and great offices.
If this sounds like what you are looking for and you meet their needs as per below, you should talk to us about this role.
What you need to have:
- 8 years Java development experience, including development within an Agile environment
- Experience with open source tools such as Apache Wicket
- Expertise in jQuery, Spring and Hibernate
- SaaS experience
It would be great if you also had:
- Cassandra, Amazon EC2, MVC Framework development experience
What you will be doing:
- New feature development as well as maintain existing code within a team of five developers
- Demonstrate your ability to problem solve as well as understand the needs of your users
- Work closely with the QA team to develop tests for your code
- Ensure you stay up to date on technical tools and contribute to the team’s learning of new tools / technology available.
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com