Senior Java Developer – High Transaction Web Experience
You are a Senior Java Developer with a track record of building complex web applications for scalability and efficiency. You love coding but also understand business needs and the overall objective of your projects. You like to contribute to architecture, investigate new technology to innovate and participate in new development, maintenance and production.
Our client is a well-known and internationally respected high tech company with several lines of business and cloud solutions. They offer a truly Agile environment where you will be surrounded by likeminded professionals. You will work on high profile projects with interesting technical challenges requiring the ability to experiment with new technology to achieve business goals.
They also offer career growth, an above average package, flexible hours and the ability to work remote when it makes sense for the project.
Things you need to have:
- 8+ year’s web development experience with strong core Java knowledge and the ability to participate at the design and architecture level
- APIs, SQL, algorithms and MVC Framework expertise
- Proven ability to write effective code in high transaction, complex environments
- Track record of initiating and implementing new technology on projects
It would be nice if you also had:
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Expertise in Security, Credit Card Transactions or Online Identity expertise is a strong preference
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to building a new ecommerce platform for a leading online service
- Provide expertise at the architect and design level with a mind for future growth and scalability
- Providing coaching to less experienced developers
- Production support for current platform when required
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada. This client is open to assisting with relocation for candidates serious about relocating to Vancouver so please address this in your cover letter / email.
For information about TEEMA Consulting Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com