Our client is Canada’s leading & largest privately owned manufacturing company with a broad distribution network in North America. They are looking for Sr. HR Manager for their London, ON location.
Please apply ASAP if interested.
Things you need to have:
- 5+ years of progressive Human Resources management experience
- University Degree; CHRP designation an asset
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to form strong relationships at all levels
- A leader that is customer focused and committed to creating an exceptional employee experience
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of business operations
- Ability to travel
What will you be doing:
- Provide employees with the tools, training, and knowledge that will motivate them to perform in the most effective and efficient manner. Regard planned training, education, and employee development activities as an investment to promote individual success and to increase overall value to the organization.
- Inspire and encourage a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication, and providing constant feedback. Communicate freely and encourage open discussion with employees on all matters related to their work.
- Pro-active conflict resolution and problem solving – fostering a culture of trust and engagement so our employees remain engaged and committed to solving problems and improving our workplace without the need to engage a third party.
- Development and management of systems for reviewing employee performance, establishing clear objectives and providing relevant and positive feedback to assure continued development, with the objective of achieving an environment of involvement, commitment, empowerment, and productivity.
- Through effective hiring, training and development ensure we have the “right” employees aligned with the organizational goals. In the case of miss-alignment, acts swiftly, providing council and guidance to effectively manage adverse behaviours or performance via turn around or turn over.
- Ensures a safe and discrimination/harassment free environment.
- Facilitate change management and the pursuit of excellence in all employee programs, and influence positive employee-management relationships.
- Establish, administer, and communicate sound policies and practices that treat employees with respectful engagement and involvement while maintaining compliance with applicable law, policy, and regulation.
- Provide professional “human resources” consultation to the organization regarding staffing, organizational effectiveness, training and development, compensation, payroll and benefits administration, and related policies and practices.
- Recruit and hire the most qualified employees, by: pre-planning staffing needs; ensuring an effective review process; increasing our visibility in the marketplace; identifying the best and most cost effective recruitment sources; and conducting thorough reference checks. Promote from within, whenever possible, especially when it is beneficial to the employee and to the organization.
Indeed - 12 months ago