Senior Developer – Wealthview
This is an established, growing company that services clients across Canada. Their services include managed services and professional services for a great roster of clients that have long term contracts and are in a growth industry.
Due to continued growth, they have an opportunity for a talented Senior Developer with Wealthview development experience to join their tight knit team. They offer a strong team environment, career growth opportunities, professional development support and above average benefits.
This is a permanent opportunity in their downtown Vancouver office.
What you need to have:
- 8+ years development experience, including experience with Wealthview
- Experience in commercial or retail banking environments, ideally with exposure to variety of services such as EFTs, ATMs, investments, loans, and back office administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience developing in C# .NET and/or C++
- SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services, SQL Analytical Services
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain banking systems written in C# as well as Wealthview Banking System
- Design solutions for client requests including documentation of the design, development and QA timelines
- Work closely with other team members (Business Analysts, IT Services) to ensure client needs are met and communication is effective
- Contribute to projecting future system needs and identifying technology options to meet upcoming needs
- Evolve and maintain current methodologies while ensuring skills kept up to date with emerging technologies
- Work closely with clients, business analysts and the development team to ensure effects of systems changes fully understood
- Assist with troubleshooting production issues when required
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com