Senior Android Developer - Java
You are a Java developer with Android development experience that is looking to take your mobile development career to the next level. You are looking to join a shop that is prioritizing and investing in mobile development and developing mobile apps for the corporate market.
This company is leading in its field with mobile and web products developed for corporate customers. They have doubled in size; have great offices in downtown Vancouver, and international brand name customers. Due to growth and ongoing product innovation, they have an opportunity for a senior developer in their mobile product team.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of Java development experience and at least two Android applications developed for commercial use
- Experienced with Android SDK 2.3 or higher, Eclipse, multithreading and version control
- SQL programming skills and MySQL
- Web Services technologies (REST APIs)
It would great if you also had:
- PHP, Apache and Unix
What you will be doing:
- Working within the product development team, you will contribute to new development as well as customization
- Work closely with other teams (Sales, Project Management, QA) to ensure client needs are being met
- Interact with external clients regularly to update on progress and ensure good management of expectations
- Contribute throughout full SDLC from requirements through to implementation
- Provide technical coaching to other mobile developers
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com