QA: Test Engineer – Server Load Testing - Contract
You will play a role in helping this team achieve their load targets for a new product line. This company is leading in the online B2C (business to consumer) space selling digital goods to a large international clientele through web and mobile platforms. Already an international name, they continue to innovate and lead in web, mobile and social media to draw and retain their customers.
If you like bleeding edge technology, technical challenges, experimental problem solving tools and techniques, you should consider this role. This is an initial four month contract with the potential of renewals or permanent opportunities.
Things you need to have:
- Expertise writing testing scripts for server and database side load testing (online high traffic sites)
- Scripting languages and test engineering methodologies
- Experience working in a .NET, IIS, SQL Server environment
- Version management systems (Perforce) and bug tracking software (JIRA)
What you will be doing:
- Working with a team, design and execute load tests
- Make recommendations to optimize the load testing systems and processes and contribute ideas to improve overall testing methods
- Take ownership of your area, providing time estimates and identifying risks
- Work with new tools / technologies when it makes sense for the project
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com