QA: Software Development Engineer in Test - SDET
Are you a Development Engineer with a passion for automated testing? This is an opportunity to work with a strong team of high tech professionals in an environment that invests in leading edge technology.
To be successful, you will need relentlessly high standards, an ability to drive innovation, and a passion for automation that you share with the team. You also need a foundation in Computer Science fundamentals (i.e. algorithms and data structures).
This company offers you the opportunity to work in a complex, high transaction environment where innovation and new tools are encouraged. A large variety of projects and different business units ensures long term learning opportunities and career progression.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of work experience
- 2+ years building automated test software
- Strong coding experience in C++ or Java
- Expertise in TDD, SQL, data structures, complex algorithms and scalable / high transaction environments
What you will be doing:
- Build, maintain and extend software development test suites and frameworks
- Write and execute test plans, design and develop test tools, debugging and reporting code bugs
- Programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, develop the best automation, ensure testability and diagnostic ability is built into the product
- Ensure the test software you build exposes API defects in production code as well as defects at the component and feature integration level
- Provide technical leadership to the testing team on complex projects
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available in Vancouver for interviews.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com