QA: Software Development Engineer in Test - SDET
Relocate to Vancouver
Are you a Development Engineer with a passion for automated testing? This is an opportunity to work with a strong team of high tech professionals in an environment that invests in leading edge technology.
To be successful, you will need relentlessly high standards, an ability to drive innovation, and a passion for automation that you share with the team. You also need a foundation in Computer Science fundamentals (i.e. algorithms and data structures).
This company offers you the opportunity to work in a complex, high transaction environment where innovation and new tools are encouraged. A large variety of projects and different business units ensures long term learning opportunities and career progression.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of work experience
- 2+ years building automated test software
- Strong coding experience in C++ or Java
- Expertise in TDD, SQL, data structures, complex algorithms and scalable / high transaction environments
What you will be doing:
- Build, maintain and extend software development test suites and frameworks
- Write and execute test plans, design and develop test tools, debugging and reporting code bugs
- Programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, develop the best automation, ensure testability and diagnostic ability is built into the product
- Ensure the test software you build exposes API defects in production code as well as defects at the component and feature integration level
- Provide technical leadership to the testing team on complex projects
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada. This client will consider relocation for candidates serious about moving to Vancouver so please address this in your cover letter / email.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com