Project Manager – Part-Time
This company is a well-established Vancouver company currently investing in a multitude of high tech projects. They have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with expertise in software development projects to join them on a part-time contract basis to initiate and then run two projects. This contract will run approximately 4 - 5 months in 6 week increments.
Due to the number of projects they have planned, there will be future Project Management contracts available.
Things you need to have:
- 5 years of project management experience with a track record of delivering software development projects in the Vancouver market
- Expertise in project management documentation
- Availability to focus on these projects for 2-3 days per week, partially remotely and partially onsite for meetings and working with the team
It would be great if you also had:
- Website deployment and design project experience
- Ecommerce site experience
- Experience integrating social media into external facing sites
- Technical background as a developer
What you will be doing:
- Working with the head of Project Management and business stakeholders, you will initially put together the project initiation and Project Charter documentation. After successful completion, you will then take the projects to the planning, execution and close out phases
- The projects are to update their website to include map search functionality and social media tools
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available in Vancouver for interviews.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com