.NET Programmer Analyst - Growing Downtown Company
Are you looking for a position with a great company that provides an opportunity to advance your career? Do you like to bring your enthusiasm to work and impact others you work with? Our client is a well-regarded company in downtown Vancouver. They are growing and adding to their 50 person high tech team. If you want to utilize your current skills and have an opportunity to grow then read on.
Things you need to have:
- Keen interest to work in a professional environment and advance your career
- 3-4 years’ experience as a software developer building applications in a professional setting
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns and best practices
- An understanding of Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint, SQL Server, IIS, and Windows Server
It would be great if you have:
- Worked in a financial services environment
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (source control, build management, work items)
What you will be doing:
- Working with a small team of developers to support the business by maintaining applications and developing new enhancements to existing applications
- Working with the Tech Support team to resolve issues with intranet, internal applications and external .com sites
- Design, develop, and unit test new small to medium-sized applications;
- Provide assistance to project teams as required in the development and deployment of applications;
- Participate in the change management process by communicating technical impacts of production application changes;
- Create and maintain operational documentation and knowledge base.
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
Indeed - 2 years ago