Java - Technical Lead / Server Engineer
This company is leading in the online B2C (business to consumer) space selling digital goods to a growing international clientele through web and mobile platforms. Already an international name, they continue to innovate and lead in web, mobile and social media to draw and retain their customers.
If you like bleeding edge technology, technical challenges, experimental problem solving tools and techniques, you should consider this permanent role.
Things you need to have:
- 10-15 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 5 years Java API programming
- Minimum of 2 years leading development teams of 5-6 engineers
- 2-3 years contributing to software design and architecture
- Strong working knowledge of MySQL or SQL and Eclipse IDE
- Experience with at least one source control system and comfortable managing development across multiple lines/offices, Perforce experience a plus.
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with scripting languages, JDBC, Maven, SOA
What you will be doing:
- Creating services to support new and existing features
- Supporting development on multiple platforms
- Creating tools and pipelines that support server development and live support
- Integrating with internal and 3rd party libraries and services
- Ensuring all deliverables and dependencies are bug free, within metrics budgets and on time
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com