Senior Java Developer
This is an opportunity to work on enterprise projects that are used by consumers worldwide. In this role, you will play a key role in moving their site to a new platform as well as building a new ecommerce site for another product line.
Working in a highly talented team of approximately ten high tech professionals, you will contribute at the design level while providing high quality code as a senior developer. Ideally, you will enjoy providing technical leadership to other developers and thrive on innovating and investigating new tools without losing sight of business objectives.
Things you need to have:
- 8+ year’s web development experience with strong core Java knowledge and the ability to participate at the design and architecture level
- APIs, SQL, algorithms and MVC Framework expertise
- Proven ability to write effective code in high transaction, complex environments
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals such at design patterns and data structures
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to building a new platform for a leading online service and developing a new online retail site from scratch
- Provide expertise at the architect and design level with a mind for future growth and scalability
- Providing coaching to less experienced developers
- Production support for current platform when required
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada. This client will consider relocation for candidates serious about moving to Vancouver, so please address this in your email / cover letter if you are not currently available in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Consulting Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com