Our client is currently searching for Java Developer to join their team in their Windsor, Ontario office location.
The successful candidates will be working on:
Building and creating web based applications, website enhancements, desktop applications, database backed websites and web layout enhancements. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
Things you need to have:
- BSc. in Computer Science, Computer Programming diploma or equivalent education/experience
- 5 - 7 years working experience designing and building internet-based applications with languages such as Java, C++, C#
- 5 - 7 years’ experience with Java/J2EE application servers and build tools (ANT)
- 5 - 7 years’ experience with web servers such as Tomcat, apache and Sun Solaris
- Knowledge of web or enterprise content management systems
- Knowledge of code and release management
- Strong creative problem-solving ability
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and proven leadership ability
- Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, client-services environment
What you will be doing:
- Assist business analysts, designers and other developers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications
- write, translate and code software programs and applications according to specs
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance of company Web site and/or related Web applications as necessary.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
Indeed - 23 months ago