Java Developer – New Product Development
Our client has a history of over 15 years and is a leader in their space providing software and online services to large companies across North America. You will be working in a team of six developers, developing the next generation of their SaaS product as well as providing maintenance and production support. The development of their new version is a two year project and requires a lot of new development.
Their product is a suite of high availability, high performance web applications that are a key differentiator in their current and future success. This role offers technical challenge and the ability to further build your skills and career.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience in Java J2EE development
- In-depth knowledge of Spring and Hibernate gained from commercial development experience
- Expertise with databases such as MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server
- A love for problem solving and using new technologies
It would be great if you also had:
- Velocity, Tomcat, Apache
- REST, WSDL, SOAP
- Experience developing high transaction web applications
What you will be doing:
- Analyse requirements and develop innovative software solutions
- Modify existing products to add new functions, improve performance or enhance usability
- Design, create and implement databases (data models, logical and physical databases, data dictionaries and schemas, etc.)
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available in Vancouver for interviews.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com