Developer – C# .NET / Java - End to End Development
This is an opportunity for a Developer who enjoys end to end development and variety. Our client is a Canadian success story with roots in Vancouver. This role offers you the opportunity to participate in new development, enhancements and production support as well as liaise with the business users to understand requirements and business objectives.
As part of a five person development team within a larger group of developers (over 40 developers in total) you will work on Java and / or C# .NET applications within an enterprise environment. They have complex business needs and their projects therefore entail solving complex business problems with technology.
As technology is critical to their success, they embrace varied technology stacks and best practices such as Agile and hackathons.
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years’ experience end to end web development using C# .NET and / or Java
- Oracle (PL/SQL) or SQL Server (SQL) experience
- Large / enterprise application development experience
- Passion for technology evidenced by participation in high tech communities outside of your job requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and proven track record of succeeding in an Agile environment
It would be nice if you also had:
- Java technologies: JSP, JSF, Apache, Tomcat, Java EE, JBoss
- ASP. NET
What you will be doing:
- Write, integrate and test code for new development as well as maintenance and enhancement projects
- Prepare technical documentation
- Provide support to end users and act as prime for production support every couple of months
- Participate in code reviews
- Liaise with the business to understand objectives and propose solutions
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com