Business Systems Analyst - Cognos
Are you looking for a position with a great company that provides an opportunity to advance your career? Do you like to bring your enthusiasm to work and impact others you work with? Our client is a well-regarded company in downtown Vancouver. They are growing and adding to their team. If you want to utilize your current skills and have an opportunity to grow then read on.
Things you need to have:
- 3-5 years’ high tech experience including working as a Business Systems Analyst
- Ability and experience gathering business requirements
- Experience troubleshooting applications including COGNOS Report ReportNet and PowerPlay/Analysis Studio
- Ability to build queries and analyze raw data with SQL
- Familiarity with networking concepts, Microsoft/Unix operating systems, and web technologies such as ASP.NET and SharePoint.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience as a Software Developer
What you will be doing:
- Working with a small team of to support the business by maintaining applications and troubleshooting issues that arise
- Working with the Tech Support team as second level support for production related incidents and to resolve issues with COGNOS and other proprietary applications
- Manage information and documentation required to support the various applications being utilized
- Create and maintain operational documentation and knowledge base
- Work to gather requirements, analyze and create functional requirements for development projects that include maintenance, enhancements and break fixes.
- Test system changes and coordinate User Acceptance Testing
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com