Business Analyst – BPR and Software Solutions
This is an opportunity for an experienced high tech professional with expertise as a BA to join a market leader. Due to a large investment in high tech, they have a multitude of projects planned and need a BA to join their team. This newly created position will play a key role in identifying, documenting and helping deliver a variety of high tech solutions to the business.
The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys wearing multiple hats in a medium sized team of 20+ high tech professionals. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise in BPR, software projects and change management as you implement best of breed solutions in a fast paced industry.
Things you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in high tech
- Expertise in BPR, software projects, RFPs and change management
- Excellent communication and business oriented
- Proven track record of partnering with the business users and delivering successfully
- Knowledge of various technologies such as accounting systems, databases, CRMs, data warehousing, applications, ETL tools
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with QA (UAT testing)
- Credit card / payment processing experience
- Fluency in Spanish or French
What you will be doing:
- Consult with the business to understand challenges and “as is” processes – lead business requirements gathering sessions and Business Process Re-engineering initiatives inclusive of change management
- Research, recommend and implement high tech solutions to solve challenges and ensure “best of breed” and latest technical solutions being considered
- Document business cases (including cost benefit analysis) for proposed solutions
- Deliver functional and technical design documents
- Create RFPs and RFIs and act as SME for SLAs
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available in Vancouver for interviews.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com