TED BAKER LONDON Employee Reviews

If you're looking for a healthy and fun environment...this is the job!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON14 November 2017
I came into Ted Baker without any retail experience besides from working in a grocery store and my assistant store manager knowing this did his absolute best to make sure I felt confident that I can do anything I set my mind to all day and was definitely successful. I'm usually the quiet person for my first few days until I really get a hang of things but this team got me opened up and being myself within my first few hours of being there. I've never felt like I had an actual family at work that would have my back no matter the day, time or situation. Knowing my goals for the future, my management team always kept me in mind when they came across anyones path who could help me get to where I want in life, and thanks to them I landed myself an amazing job which is a stepping stone for my career. I'm so thankful and appreciate everything that this job came across my path and I'm so glad that I had a chance to build a lasting relationship with these amazing individuals that I still keep in touch with everyday even after I've been gone for about six months. I left the store in tears that I had to move on but I know that they are all still in my life and I could never thank them enough for all that they have taught me and helping me grow into the person I could not have become without them.
Pros
Amazing, understanding management that will always have your back and keep your best interest in mind, Your team becomes a family you will miss even after you're gone, Head office will do their absolute best to help if you're unhappy in any way, friendly environment, pay is pretty decent for retail, the discount is amazing
Cons
There are none
The store looks fun
Full Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Yorkdale, ON15 June 2017
I've worked in retail for a long time, but Ted baker was the worst company I have ever worked for. The management was terrible, very bossy and rude...
Pros
Discount
Cons
Unorganized, unprofessional management, very bossy & careless of its people... biased and only favours their own management.
Friendly and encouraging work environment.
Stock Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 April 2015
During my time with Ted Baker Co. I received training for a stock assistant position. I learned much about the management of a stock room and gained an appreciation for the efforts of my fellow sales staff who worked on the store floor. I appreciate the chance they offered me to expand my employment experiences.