We are currently searching for an experienced SEO Specialist (In-House) who will be responsible for the planning and implementation of key SEO strategies including the following: optimizing on page site elements, content creation, and off page link building techniques. You will be part of a team that consists of graphic designers, writers, a marketing manager and others. We believe in SEO and are looking to bring it in-house as we build our next essential department.
- Identify SEO growth opportunities – content, keyword selection, internal linking, site architecture and other on-page factors
- Employ white-hat link building strategies - mainly by link prospecting and outreach
- Technical optimization – site speed, canonicalization, robots.txt, xml sitemap, schema and microdata
- Monitor key metrics using analytics tools
- Generate linkable asset and content ideas for viral marketing
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years direct SEO experience with proven track record of improving search rankings
- Comprehensive understanding of search engine ranking factors and on-site SEO
- A knack for digital marketing and other forms of inbound marketing
- Intimate knowledge of SEO tools
- Deep experience in keyword research
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
A full service communications firm that helps businesses bridge communication gaps with clarity. We help companies currently looking to...