The technical Writer (6 months Contract) will be required to design and update training material (such as student guides, instructor guides, PowerPoint Presentation, etc.) for one or more of the company products.
Update and create user guides;
Support training materials using company styles, standards and development tools;
Ensure that all information is consistent, easy to understand, and well organized;
Proofread and edit own work and work of others to improve quality, readability, consistency, and effectiveness of documentation;
Convey highly technical information in uncomplicated terms;
Collaborate with instructors and subject matter expert in development of the user guide.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Technical Writer with experience in writing training guides;
- Experience with Adobe FrameMaker version 10;
- Technical writing experience’s in the IT field;
- Knowledge of a graphic creation tools, such as Paintshop Pro and Adobe Photoshop is an asset;
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent grammar skills and writing skills in English and French;
- Bilingual (French and English).
Well established for 20 years in the scientific field, our client offers in more than 60 countries high-tech solutions. In addition to being on the cutting edge of modern technology, the employer offers excellent benefits.