The Team Lead Java Developer is an experienced professional, recognized within the team as Subject Matter Expert who designs, programs, debugs, and implements software enhancements, system components and/or new products.
Be involved in all aspects of software development, including technical designs, implementation, functional analysis, and release;
Design and implement powerful, highly scalable, and reliable server applications;
Be responsible for the scheduling and on-time delivery of projects/features that you may have to lead;
Be assigned to important undertakings that directly impact customer experience and supporting strategic initiatives;
Translate functional specifications and large work items into logical, component-based technical designs;
Work with Program Managers, Test Engineers and Operations to design, develop, test and deploy world-class software;
Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- 10+ years as a software engineer with architecture responsibilities;
- Strong knowledge of data modeling and query design;
- Experience with SOA, and web technologies highly desired;
- Experience with proven design and architecture patterns;
- Proven experience delivering production-quality server side applications in a professional software engineering role, developing Java;
- A Master or Bachelor's degree or higher, Graduate Software Engineering degree preferred;
- Bilingual (French and English).
Our client :
A leader in its field offering a collaborative work environment where people support each other in designing high quality applications to handle millions of transactions a day, so robustness, scalability, and reliability are critical.
See all opportunities at www.delan.qc.ca