The RF Tester Engineer will be using his knowledge of wireless communications and his experience with radio frequency propagation, systems design and performance engineering, to participate in maintaining, optimizing and testing of the RF network.
Knowledge and expertise in the design of Point-to-Point radio links in the microwave spectrum is also required;
Justify the design with calibrated propagation studies and with technology specific network simulations using industry standard tools;
Measurement and analysis of wireless link transmission and propagation issues;
Conducting research and test for performance validation and optimization, as well as problem troubleshooting and hardware QA;
Network optimization, provide recommendations and corrective actions to improve existing network and service quality to achieve design targets
Providing technical support for wireless projects;
Provide support network operation.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in RF / Microware field;
- Expertise in the design of Point-to-Point radio links in the microwave spectrum;
- Experience with RF testing tools;
- Proficient in Path loss or any other proprietary path design tool;
- Creative approach to problem solving;
- Strong analytical mind, planning and resource controlling skills;
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with specialization in telecom or equivalent degree;
- Bilingual (French and English).
Our client specializes in the creation of financial software. This company offers ideal environment for inspiration and innovation. In addition to all the benefits, you will have the opportunity to work with the most sophisticated technology available.