The Middleware Administrator is responsible for administration and support of various Middleware technologies including TIBCO Rendezvous, TIBCO Business Works, Tibco EMS, Websphere MQ, IBM WebSphere MQ Broker and Nirvana.
Provide production support of Middleware infrastructure across multiple environments;
Provide installation, configuration and maintenance services of Middleware platform;
Monitor performance, fine-tune processes and manage capacity planning;
Provide timely resolution of different technical issues and user’s requests;
Validate new Middleware tools and technologies;
Follow Release and Change Management process;
- 3+ years of Tibco Rendezvous, Tibco BusienssWorks, and Tibco EMS experience
- Experience as Tibco Administrator with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Websphere MQ
- Knowledge of Middleware technologies
- Basic Network Administration Skills
- Basic UNIX Systems Administration Skills
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- Websphere MQBroker
- BS Degree in Computer Science Engineering
- Bilingual (French/English)
A proactive financial institution that relies on strong fundamentals to support customers in their development in all sectors and industries.
With nearly 12,000 employees in 33 countries, our client is a leader in active practice in key financial centers around the world.
See all opportunities at www.delan.qc.ca