Looking for Java Developer who has experience in manual testing as well as automation to drive quality improvement initiatives, along with test planning, test case development, automating and executing the tests. We are looking for an individual with strong software development skills who can call upon his experiences to contribute in quality improvement initiatives & automation stratégies.
Primary responsibilities include working with Dev/PM/Test to design and implement test and validation strategies;
Design and code automated tests (functional and regression), run manual tests; report metrics and bugs, verify hot fixes to the live site, and more;
Strong contribution to requirements gathering, specification reviews and dev design in the early stages of the project;
Identify opportunities for process, tools and test methodology improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
- 5+ years of Software development/testing and automation experience;
- Excellent understanding of testing, test methodologies and how test fits into the SDLC;
- Proven ability to understand and translate functional requirements/specifications into working test plans and test cases for complex features;
- Good understanding of object oriented programming with strong coding and debugging abilities;
- Solid design and development skills in Java;
- Strong knowledge of SQL, relational databases & XML preferred;
- Ability to leverage and integrate different industry-level automation frameworks/tool;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with test automation techniques and testing tools is required;
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field;
- Strong communication skills in French and English.
A leader in its field, offering a collaborative work environment, where people support each other in designing high quality applications to handle millions of transactions a day.
See all opportunities at www.delan.qc.ca