We are looking for highly motivated Technical Consultants who will ensure the successful delivery and implementation of the company financial product. The highest level of client service is expected as the Consultants determine client needs and collaborate with teammates and stakeholders to exceed client expectations and meet deadlines. The role will work closely with Implementation Consultants and Project Managers in support of various client engagements.
Act as an advisor to the clients; analyse and document system requirements and make recommendations;
Interpret client needs and follow through on issues and requests in a professional and consultative manner;
Configure software and/or effectively communicate client needs to the development team;
Collaborate effectively with all members of the Professional Services team, helping to build a supportive, disciplined, commercially-focused team environment.
- 2+ years at the consultant level;
- Experience in implanting financial software;
- Experience with finance or Private Equity, preferred;
- Demonstrated awareness of programming techniques and methodology;
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail;
- Ability to travel 25% of the time within North America;
- Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science;
- French and English written and spoken.
Our client is committed to providing our staff with a competitive salary and a very generous benefit package. We offer almost limitless opportunity to learn and progress within our fast growing company.