The BI & ETL Analyst will develop predictive models of customer behavior and advanced data-mining solutions to create effective marketing campaigns. He will also proactively prepare pre- and post-campaign analyses and make recommendations for customer base retention, stimulation, cross-sell and customer acquisition initiatives.
Quickly and accurately translate business needs and requirements into database analyses;
Provide business and analytical support to marketing, sales and finance initiatives as required;
Analyze retention, stimulation and acquisition campaigns and their tactics, and builds strong, actionable insights to improve effectiveness of marketing initiatives;
Initiate and manage rapid and actionable analyses to identify new market opportunities and effectively communicate the results for implementation;
Provide customer insights and analyses of market trends, product and offer performance and price sensitivity;
Proactively identify new market opportunities based on customer behavioral analyses;
Frequently create custom reports using SQL and BI tool Qlikview;
Optimize online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position;
- Strong knowledge of DW/BI concepts and techniques, i.e. ROLAP databases, star/snowflake schemas, ETL, data cleansing, integration, mapping and aggregation;
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis tools, software and systems (i.e.SQL, MS-SQL, Qlikview);
- Excel Ninja and strong MS Office;
- Experience with Google AdWords, Web Marketing or Email Marketing is a PLUS;
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics);
- Bilingual (French/English).
A web business at the forefront of technology offering deals to its members giving them greater purchasing power and greater visibility to they’re clients.