Technicolor

Technicolor Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good management
Packer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 16, 2013
It was interesting to do work in Technicolor... Coworkers and management team is very helpful..
Best part of the company were the people and the variety of work
Senior Negative Cutter (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 10, 2012
You never new what was waiting for you in the morning.
The atmosphere was ever changing, from all out panic to laughing in the halls.
Management asked questions, valued your opinion and followed through with recommendations.
productive and challenging
Material Handler (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 30, 2012
It was nice working there.Not much pay but co-workers and management was good.
Enjoyable and Fast working environment
Database / Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 28, 2012
A workplace with good working environment.
Everyday started with new experiences that required out of box thinking.
good learning experience
associate (Former Employee), on the lineFebruary 27, 2012
a chance to climb up the ladder and maybe creates good careers for people
Techincolor is my favourite workplace
DATA ENRTY CLERK, FLO (Current Employee), Livonia, MIJanuary 22, 2015
I have working for Technicolor since February 1998 till now. This year our company have decided to close Michigan branch and moved to Memphis, TN. They did offer us to move to Memphis. But I was not able to move due to my family. So, March 2015 will be my last month for Technicolor.

In 1997, I started working for Technicolor as a temporary working in the Assembly line, then I was hired as a full timer then I became a team leader. After few years, I have started work for Warehouse as a forklift operator team leader and then I moved to Receiving Dept as work a forklift team leader, then in 2004 I have moved to Accounting office as an adminstrative clerk. During these I have met with so many friends all of them were so friendly. Work was so fun for all the time. and I will remmember Technicolor as a best work place in my life..
Ok to work for
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 22, 2015
This company is an ok company to work for. There are some things that need to be handled on a different demeanor, The hardest part of the job is being micro managed and not being able to do your job without somebody looking over your shoulder.
Great place to work and fun atmosphere.
Client Services Representative (Current Employee), Burbank, CAJanuary 15, 2015
I learned a lot working at Technicolor. Started in shipping and worked my way up into the main office. Became close with many of my co-workers and management was very helpful.
Team effort employed by all employees to meet company goals
Team Lead - Line Assembly (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: picnic's, appreciation lunches, etc.
Cons: n/a
Depending on the season or time of year, you can feel swamped with work or struggling to make what you have to do last a full shift.

Most important, to be able to work efficiently and safely at a fast pace with excellence.

I enjoyed the people and being part of the team.
Productive and Advancement
Machine Operator/ lead (Current Employee), Memphis,Tn 38116January 9, 2015
Working at Technicolor is like working with family you have some crazy moment and some good ones. Sometimes you will cry and sometimes you will laugh but at the end of the day its just a job and you will be very happy to go home.
ok
packing,moving boxes (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJanuary 9, 2015
it was fun..in I had a great time working there. I also met a lot of new people. staff was great. I learn a lot of working there.
Productive and Exciting
Team Member (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 7, 2015
It was a fun job to work at. Quick pace, great employers and employees.
Productive and fun workplace
stock (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJanuary 5, 2015
fun, fast work pace, with friendly co-workers. All areas we're very clean, team leaders and supervisors we're very respectful, and all equipments we're simple to operate.
Productive work environment
Line leader (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: short breaks
Productive and well structured environment. Workers worked at a fast pace completing difficult task. The job was challenging at times, but I was still able to succeed and complete all tasks in a timely manner.
When it is break time, when we can sit and talk.
Lead Forklift Operator, StaffMark (Current Employee), Memphis,TnDecember 31, 2014
Pros: a good work environment.
Cons: not knowing your work schedule.
A typical day at work for me, is to start pull order for I will not miss the dead line to complete today's order. I have learned how to ship order out, and learn how the do the paper work and computer data as well. My co-workers and management,we all get along good and work good together to get the job at hand done. The hardest part of my job is looking for a product in the physical location and in the computer system and can't find it,that make me have to back order. The most enjoyable part of the job, is when we hit own goal for day or that week.
Great learning experience
North America Inventory Accounting Analyst (Current Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 22, 2014
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: no health benefits for contract workers
Great learning experience management is very helpful in training. Coworkers are not very helpful in fact some coworkers will try to destoy your reputation in order to make themselves look better.
i love working with people cause i work at retirement home before
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 17, 2014
my typical day at work is working with the eldery for 4 years is good i get to teach them things and they teach me wat i need to succeed in life. ive learn to respect and help the elderly when i see one need help even when im off work i still help people. my co workers was the best in the world wouldnt trade them for nothing,the hardest part of the job was pushing the food carts to the building but it was ok my enjoyable was my lunch break ill sit down and talk tothe elderly.
Productive and great place to hone in your skills
Project Manager -DVD (Former Employee), Burbank, CADecember 16, 2014
A typical day at Technicolor is problem solving. While employed at Technicolor, I was a project manager for DVD. Everyday was getting issues sent to me that required me to give direction or find what the answer is to the issue. The biggest take away from Technicolor is problem solving. It is a great place to learn in the entertainment industry. Management here is very hands off. I can ask a question once in a while but for the most part it was a sink or swim place. The most support I got was from my co-workers. The hardest part was the high demands of the client. It was fast and constant in terms of needs.The most enjoyable part were my co-workers.
It's ok
Inventory Lead (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 11, 2014
It's can be a good place to work if you are in the right department. There's a lot of rework which cause you to have to do the same thing over and over. You only get one break in an 8 hour day and you are on your feet all the time.
outside tables for lunch
packaging,sorting,scanning (Former Employee), Livionia,MIDecember 9, 2014
I really liked it they were stricted but they closed. we got to learn about production and have our freedom at the same time.

1 2 3 4 5

About Technicolor

Technicolor is engaged in the development of broadcasting technologies. It supplies production, postproduction and distribution – Read more