Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd. is currently seeking Instrumentation Journeyman to work out of our Whitecourt office. This Instrumentation job provides long term work within the area, with very little overnight travel required. You can expect to be home most every night. You will be working 5 days/week that pays overtime most every day. With this Journeyman Instrumentation job, you will have the opportunity to work on crucial projects with very reputable clients and have the security in knowing there is continuous work.
Requirements for these Instrumentation jobs are:
-Journeyman Instrumentation, OR
- 3rd or 4th Year Instrumentation Technician Apprentice
- Must have industrial experience (those with oil and gas experience, either construction or maintenance, will be considered an asset)
- Knowledge of bending tubing, complete calibrations of dry flow meters, and transmitters
- Must have experience with compressor shutdowns and well-site preventative maintenance
- Candidates must live within commuting distance of Whitecourt, or be prepared to relocate to the area
Techmation Electric and Controls is a privately owned Canadian company providing a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services to the oil and gas sectors. We have offices and offer career growth opportunities. Techmation is recognized as Best in Class and we are committed to Quality, Safety, and Service.
Techmation provides competitive wages, an excellent benefits package, RSP/Pension plans, compensating tuition for apprentices, and much more. We believe in succession planning to promote from within the company for career advancement.
If you are interested in a long term, growth opportunity as an Instrumentation Technician, please submit your resume by email or online at:
While all interested are encouraged to apply, only those who meet the minimum requirements will be considered for an interview.