Techmation Electric and Controls is currently hiring Industrial Electricians for our Leduc shop. We require Industrial Electrical Apprentices to fill this Industrial Electrician Job. These projects are located in Alberta and will require travel. You will be working a 10 on/4 off shift that pays overtime most every day and makes every second weekend a long weekend off. LOA (Living Out Allowance) is provided. Projects are located within Northern and Central Alberta.
You will have the opportunity to work on crucial projects with very reputable clients and have security in knowing there is continuous work.
To be considered for this Electrician job you must have:
- Indentured Electrical Apprentice (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year apprentice)
- Experience working within the industrial sector
- Experience with Oil & Gas facilities (either construction or maintenance) is considered an asset, but not required
- Candidates must have their H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, OSSA Fall Protection and CSTS certifications
- Candidates must be located within commuting distance of Leduc, AB
Techmation Electric & Controls is a privately owned Canadian company providing a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services to the Oil and Gas sectors. We have 23 offices and offer career growth opportunities. Techmation is proud to be selected as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 2012. We are recognized as Best in Class and we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service.
We provide competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, RSP/Pension plans, compensating tuition for apprentices and much more. We believe in succession planning to promote from within the company for career advancement. To learn more about Techmation please watch the corporate video on our website.
If you are interested in a stable, long term, career growth opportunity for an Electrician Job in Leduc, Alberta, please apply directly online through “Careers Opportunity” at: