Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Whitecourt, Alberta – Must live within commuting distance of Whitecourt
Monday to Friday; 8AM to 5PM
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for payroll, data entry of AP/AR, filing, answering phones, and other daily administrative tasks.
- Previous experience working within an administrative or receptionist role
- Must have experience with data entry, answering multi-line phone system, filing, ordering supplies, distributing/sorting mail and customer service
- Previous payroll experience is considered an asset, but not required
- Above average communication skills, both oral and written
- Competitive benefits & wages
- Employer Contributed Pension Plan
- Voluntary RRSP contributions
- Promote from within
- Excellent Safety Record
Techmation Electric & Controls is a privately owned Canadian company providing a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services to the Oil and Gas sectors. We have 23 offices and offer career growth opportunities. Techmation is proud to be selected as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 2012. We are recognized as Best in Class and we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service.
We provide competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, RSP program, Employer contributed Pension Plan, compensating tuition for apprentices and much more. We believe in succession planning to promote from within the company for career advancement. To learn more about Techmation please watch the corporate video on our website.
If you are interested in a long term, career growth opportunity, apply today. Please submit your resume online at: