Our Client leverages technology to achieve dramatic patient flow improvement within health systems. Their clients say they’ve entrusted us with the job of creating patient flow solutions that achieve real and dramatic benefits for patients, their families and the world’s devoted front line caregivers. Operational in Canada and the UK, our Client is a privately – held Canadian corporation. It is comprised of professionals with empathy for those who need care and intense respect for those who devote themselves to caring for others.
- Hold responsibility for development and execution of the Strata Health technology plan and budget as a component of the overall company direction and budget.
- Coordinate product development, internal development, network administration, and network support to deliver a stable and innovative proprietary solution to our customers.
- Work with a senior management team, including Client Services, Business Development and Finance to:
Develop strategy and resolve issues.
Be a point of escalation for project and product issues.
Ensure applicability of our solution in the Canadian, UK, and US markets.
Continuously improve our software product and service solutions.
Establish and execute a research and development plan that supports both new and existing product markets.
Ensure best possible pricing and financing options on the acquisition of technology-based capital expenditures.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the technical directors and CIO’s in our customers, and potential customer organizations.
- Promote an environment of continuous improvement in development, network administration, privacy, and security.
- Promote an environment of learning where technical staff are continuously improving their professional abilities.
- Mentor and manage the companies Technical Managers and Directors.
- Support our Director of Privacy and Security in continuing to implement ISO 27001.
- Work with Client Services, and Network Administration to implement ITIL in appropriate areas with our company to support contractual obligations.
- Work with the Development Manager to implement Human Factors as a standard part of our company’s product development process.
- 7+ years leadership experience in the software industry with experience overseeing / mentoring staff and managing internal budgets at a Director or Vice President level
- Experience in creating and delivering SaaS applications
- Bachelors degree in an appropriate area of study
- Strong oral & written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to focus on outcomes and service excellence
- Enthusiastic work ethic with ability to translate broad instructions into successful outcomes
- Capable of building and maintaining positive professional relationships both internally and externally with C-Level executives
- Knowledge of Health Informatics and Health Care domain knowledge would be an asset