We are seeking a motivated full cycle Recruiting Specialist to help us continue to grow.
As a Recruiting Specialist you will have excellent client and candidate management skills.
- Daily activities will include job postings, sourcing, screening candidates and client submissions. Active and passive
- Working with both candidates and hiring managers
- Maintain required metrics and statistics
- Verification of candidate employment and qualifications
- Active social media presence
- Thorough tracking in ATS/CRM tools
- Business Development prospecting and client evaluation for staffing needs
- Self-motivated with exceptional management and customer service skills
- Excellent time and task management
- Strong written and verbal skills including grammar and spelling
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritise and change with the market needs
- Positive, results driven attitude a must
- HR diploma, certification or equivalent experience, CHRP or RPR an asset
- 5 years experience recruiting technical and or professional roles
- Experience in trades, engineering, oil and gas and supply chain an asset
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- ATS experience an asset
- Working knowledge of applicable Canadian HR laws
All applicants must be legally able to work in Canada without sponsorship.
While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted.
Indeed - 2 years ago