Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good
Sr. Developer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2014
good to work, company wise good........................................................
Productive and very good learning environment, professional team mates
Mainframe Production Support (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJanuary 7, 2014
Very busy environment
Learnt the technology and business
very friendly co-workers
Best Company for Work and Life balance
Consultant & Tech Lead (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: good everything
Cons: only benefits are not good.
It is one of the best company for work and life balance.It is one of the best company for work and life balance.
alway working without manager hence getting freedom while wrok on floor.
Technical Process Associate (Current Employee), puneDecember 25, 2013
Pros: flexible work
Cons: growth
working environment is good learned how to deal with big and small team as a leader , learned how to deal and manage high level escalation with client , always keeping healthy and funny environment within team, tried to bond and maintain team work without any discrepancy and any issue in absence of Manager.
Learning enviromnent with fun at work
Group Manager-Presales (Current Employee), Noida, IndiaDecember 10, 2013
Pros: good culture/environment/team/seniors
Cons: very difficult to find any cons.
9 hrs a day
learnt many new technologies like KONy platform/M2M/VAS/Advertisement domain
Excellent team
very good culture/ Fun activites on evrey Friday
Good training
Overall good experience
VMware / Wintel Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto ONOctober 28, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: hectic schedule
Very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed working and enhancing my skills and gained valuable technical experience. Some times due to staff shortage absorbed lot of burden.
Good company to work for
Lead PMO Consultant (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 25, 2013
Pros: opportunities for employees
Cons: needs to bring in somemore of employee friendly policies
I have seen people working for Mahindra Satyam for decades. Post its merger with Tech Mahindra some good changes are on the cards. Company is way more competitive and full of opportunities.
Started my career with Satyam Computer Services Ltd., got merged as Mahindra Satyam and finally named as TechMahindra.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: conducted fun at work activities like organising cricket, table tennis, badminton, volleyball championships.
Cons: work policies re framed.
When I started at Onsite in Canada on October'2010, there was a lot of learning curve where I have been given opportunity to interact with client and the work process to be followed.

To the best of my knowledge, I have created confidence in Client that I have a capability to handle projects and accept challenges coming in at different phases of project – more... releases.

Clients here in Canada are so wonderful and understanding in situations required where they sometimes give us a valuable suggestions and feedback on the required tasks and analysis.

The hardest part of my job responsibilities are to keep the confidence going on in client upon me and communicate in case of any road blocks well ahead of time so that they can be resolved in the given deadline of the project release.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when the project is delivered in time with no major production bugs, client hosts a project party announcing the success of the project delivery. – less
Good working environment
Software Developer, Maximo Techno Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, Montreal or Anywhere in CanadaSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: smart work
Cons: staying in office long hours
I have faced lot of challanges during my entire experience in Tech Mahindra.
I learned work flows, customization, web sphere administration, email listener configuration, cron task set up, escalations, communication templates, roles etc by fixing issues.

Hardest part of my job has need to send one confirmation mail once the user changed the status – more... of SR/Work order through online application. I did lot of research and send communication template with customization. – less
Productive and good
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 15, 2013
Pros: many sessions to enhance skills
Cons: long hours
It was a productive place where I got opportunities to enhance my skills.
The work environment was good and co-workers made good team members
The hardest part of the job was the working in different shifts.
The enjoyable part were the team outings.
Learnt and enjoyed working
Senior Quality Analyst (Former Employee), PuneJuly 14, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Opportunity to work with the Incident Mangement team - Learnt ITIL concepts.
I worked on 3 different applications in this project.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), BangloreJune 5, 2013
I worked on 3 different applications in this project.
I handled 2 SAP R3 systems which has 3 different EDI systems.
Good work..Not so good Management
Senior Finance Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaMay 5, 2013
Pros: very good learning in fp&a
Cons: long hours, lot of reconciliation work, wrong reports flowing in tools
Its my first Job
Learnt a lot on how FP&A works in Organization
Management is just fine
No Recognition for the Hard work you put in
Good bunch of co-workers, got many friends here
Hardest Part of Job is lot of Reports given from tool we use (OF-BI)
are wrong and we have to sit late hours to review and reconcile
good company having more visibility more planning towards the growth.
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 30, 2013
good company having more visibility more planning towards the growth.
Implementation of Four Major Business into three Operating Units in one single Instance
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: multinational work experience with excellent team
Cons: scope changes resulted in long lasting test cycles for meeting verstatile customer demands
Day at work
Week Starts with early two hour call with all stake holders clearly provides the updates on the task completed/task planned for current week with issues & concerns with corrective actions being discussed with a stipulated time for each business. Daily will be a small snapshot call to track/monitor the progress.
What you Learned & Management
Managing – more... time and articulating the issues in right direction and driving the team to desired goal
Your Co-worker & hardest part of the Job
Excellent Co-workers very much versatile and goal oriented resulted in completing the most compex project.
Managing Project with users spread in different time zone like US,Mexico,Spain & India bringing in one call to make everyone in sync with one communication plan.
Very first month of the porject go-live is set with highest quarter target which is one of the highest for the ever three years.

Most enjoyable part of the Job
Day when we met the target quarter end target within the first quarter after go-live where the CIO had appraised a great win for the project. – less
Good overall experience
Technical Associate (Former Employee), PuneJanuary 8, 2013
Enjoyed every bit of working and overall experience was awesome. Would love to work there again.
Productive and fun loving.Self motivating person.
Senior Technical Associate (Former Employee), Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 3, 2013
A typical day at work is one where ample of quality work is done along with the team members , the work life balance is maintained.
Productive and Freindly Environment
Junior Oracle DBA (Former Employee), IndiaAugust 19, 2012
Good working environment and friendly people. Every one helps each other during development time.
good
Data warehouse Consultant (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 11, 2012
As a Technical lead of a team of 6 members, I am responsible for the following activities
The best learning place for DBA
Oracle database administrator (Current Employee), hyderabadApril 11, 2014
The environment is too good to learn. I have joined as a fresher and got chance to explore in Database administration.My management is good and supportive for all tasks.All team members are good and will get great support from them.We will have oracle binary patching activity 4 times in a year. This is the major part of our project.We are always happy – more... to learn new fixes for different issues. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Limited is an India-based company that provides information technology (IT) services and solutions to the global – Read more

Tech Mahindra Photos