Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The most enjayable part of the job
AVP- Strategy & Engagements, Canada (Current Employee), Victoria, BCMay 12, 2014
I get to be creative and prosperous. This company is very new into the western Canadian market and so my role is to establish and build the business, awareness and prospects in Western Canadian market. I've been very successful with two major accounts in the shipping and auto insurance space.
Nice Learning and fun Work Place
QA/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 1, 2014
I have learnt a lot from my managers and colleagues at Tech Mahindra. It's a nice work place.
do not have the Employee Benefits
Senior Engineer - Assembly Methods (Current Employee), Bangalore, KA, Now in Montreal, QCMarch 2, 2014
do not have the Employee Benefits. No satisfaction for the old employees for salary.
good
Sr. Developer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2014
good to work, company wise good........................................................
Overall good experience
VMware / Wintel Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto ONOctober 28, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: hectic schedule
Very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed working and enhancing my skills and gained valuable technical experience. Some times due to staff shortage absorbed lot of burden.
Started my career with Satyam Computer Services Ltd., got merged as Mahindra Satyam and finally named as TechMahindra.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: conducted fun at work activities like organising cricket, table tennis, badminton, volleyball championships.
Cons: work policies re framed.
When I started at Onsite in Canada on October'2010, there was a lot of learning curve where I have been given opportunity to interact with client and the work process to be followed.

To the best of my knowledge, I have created confidence in Client that I have a capability to handle projects and accept challenges coming in at different phases of project – more... releases.

Clients here in Canada are so wonderful and understanding in situations required where they sometimes give us a valuable suggestions and feedback on the required tasks and analysis.

The hardest part of my job responsibilities are to keep the confidence going on in client upon me and communicate in case of any road blocks well ahead of time so that they can be resolved in the given deadline of the project release.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when the project is delivered in time with no major production bugs, client hosts a project party announcing the success of the project delivery. – less
Good working environment
Software Developer, Maximo Techno Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, Montreal or Anywhere in CanadaSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: smart work
Cons: staying in office long hours
I have faced lot of challanges during my entire experience in Tech Mahindra.
I learned work flows, customization, web sphere administration, email listener configuration, cron task set up, escalations, communication templates, roles etc by fixing issues.

Hardest part of my job has need to send one confirmation mail once the user changed the status – more... of SR/Work order through online application. I did lot of research and send communication template with customization. – less
I worked on 3 different applications in this project.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), BangloreJune 5, 2013
I worked on 3 different applications in this project.
I handled 2 SAP R3 systems which has 3 different EDI systems.
Implementation of Four Major Business into three Operating Units in one single Instance
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: multinational work experience with excellent team
Cons: scope changes resulted in long lasting test cycles for meeting verstatile customer demands
Day at work
Week Starts with early two hour call with all stake holders clearly provides the updates on the task completed/task planned for current week with issues & concerns with corrective actions being discussed with a stipulated time for each business. Daily will be a small snapshot call to track/monitor the progress.
What you Learned & Management
Managing – more... time and articulating the issues in right direction and driving the team to desired goal
Your Co-worker & hardest part of the Job
Excellent Co-workers very much versatile and goal oriented resulted in completing the most compex project.
Managing Project with users spread in different time zone like US,Mexico,Spain & India bringing in one call to make everyone in sync with one communication plan.
Very first month of the porject go-live is set with highest quarter target which is one of the highest for the ever three years.

Most enjoyable part of the Job
Day when we met the target quarter end target within the first quarter after go-live where the CIO had appraised a great win for the project. – less
Productive workplace
Junior Software Engineer(IMS) (Current Employee), Chennai, TNSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: training provided before projects
Training provided by the Organization for IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) has developed my Technology knowledge and Competence.
Good Oraganisation
System Administrator (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: 1. office culture is good. they take care of the employees within their limits
Cons: salary is average and don't expect any big rise in salary
* Office culture is good. They take care of the employees within their limits
* Good projects with onsite opportunity
* Good work - life balance
* Salary is average and don't expect any big rise in salary
* Difficult to get release from project
* They are going for acquisitions but not increasing the salary for current employee
Good work place
Unix Administrator (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 15, 2014
Good work place to balance both work & life together

Learned lot of new Techonologies
Productive and WorkSpace
Software Engineer (Current Employee), HyderabadSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: free launches
Cons: long hours
I have learnt a lot from this company i have worked for 18 hours day to complete the given task with support of my team members
and i do not find any hard part of the meanwhile its not a enjoyable
but i have gain knowledge from this tasks assign to me.finally the company is very good and help me to wonderful future career.
Good
Amdocs-Enabler Testing (Current Employee), Pune, MHSeptember 12, 2014
9.5 hrs day working some times more all depends upon work, Learned a lot here regarding Telecom Billing as AT&T-USA is a client.
Fun at work, Resource pool, Work/Life time balance
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 12, 2014
No Employee satisfaction
Fun at work
Resource pool
Work/Life time balance
Good place to start your career
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee), Kolkata, IndisSeptember 11, 2014
You can have exposure to multiple technologies . You will be able to directly interact with your clients which will eventually benefit your communication skill. You can assume multiple roles in your career.
Productiver work place
Application Support/Developer (Former Employee), Pune, MHSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: good work place
Cons: long hours
Over all very good experience .. Varity of projects , get a change to learn more things
Training is the best part
Teradata Developer (Current Employee), HyderabadSeptember 10, 2014
trained on teradata.
Had good scope of learning .
Management is good.
My colleagues are extremely helpful in nature.
fun place
Designation - csa for 3 telecom uk (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHSeptember 10, 2014
stressed to get numbers,
collection..
good
very good
when debtors hang up without paying,
when u get payment.
Technical Associate (Former Employee), ChennaiSeptember 10, 2014
Joined as fresher, learned new technologies in automation,
Co workers are supportive
Good management team

1 2 3 4 5

About Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Limited is an India-based company that provides information technology (IT) services and solutions to the global – Read more

Tech Mahindra Photos