Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not a Good place to work
Team Lead/Senior Developer (Current Employee), TorontoAugust 14, 2014
Low Salary, More Work Time, Bad management.
No Value for efforts or time spent
The most enjayable part of the job
AVP- Strategy & Engagements, Canada (Current Employee), Victoria, BCMay 12, 2014
I get to be creative and prosperous. This company is very new into the western Canadian market and so my role is to establish and build the business, awareness and prospects in Western Canadian market. I've been very successful with two major accounts in the shipping and auto insurance space.
Nice Learning and fun Work Place
QA/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 1, 2014
I have learnt a lot from my managers and colleagues at Tech Mahindra. It's a nice work place.
do not have the Employee Benefits
Senior Engineer - Assembly Methods (Current Employee), Bangalore, KA, Now in Montreal, QCMarch 2, 2014
do not have the Employee Benefits. No satisfaction for the old employees for salary.
good
Sr. Developer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2014
good to work, company wise good........................................................
Overall good experience
VMware / Wintel Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto ONOctober 28, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: hectic schedule
Very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed working and enhancing my skills and gained valuable technical experience. Some times due to staff shortage absorbed lot of burden.
Started my career with Satyam Computer Services Ltd., got merged as Mahindra Satyam and finally named as TechMahindra.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: conducted fun at work activities like organising cricket, table tennis, badminton, volleyball championships.
Cons: work policies re framed.
When I started at Onsite in Canada on October'2010, there was a lot of learning curve where I have been given opportunity to interact with client and the work process to be followed.

To the best of my knowledge, I have created confidence in Client that I have a capability to handle projects and accept challenges coming in at different phases of project – more... releases.

Clients here in Canada are so wonderful and understanding in situations required where they sometimes give us a valuable suggestions and feedback on the required tasks and analysis.

The hardest part of my job responsibilities are to keep the confidence going on in client upon me and communicate in case of any road blocks well ahead of time so that they can be resolved in the given deadline of the project release.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when the project is delivered in time with no major production bugs, client hosts a project party announcing the success of the project delivery. – less
Good working environment
Software Developer, Maximo Techno Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, Montreal or Anywhere in CanadaSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: smart work
Cons: staying in office long hours
I have faced lot of challanges during my entire experience in Tech Mahindra.
I learned work flows, customization, web sphere administration, email listener configuration, cron task set up, escalations, communication templates, roles etc by fixing issues.

Hardest part of my job has need to send one confirmation mail once the user changed the status – more... of SR/Work order through online application. I did lot of research and send communication template with customization. – less
I worked on 3 different applications in this project.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), BangloreJune 5, 2013
I worked on 3 different applications in this project.
I handled 2 SAP R3 systems which has 3 different EDI systems.
Implementation of Four Major Business into three Operating Units in one single Instance
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: multinational work experience with excellent team
Cons: scope changes resulted in long lasting test cycles for meeting verstatile customer demands
Day at work
Week Starts with early two hour call with all stake holders clearly provides the updates on the task completed/task planned for current week with issues & concerns with corrective actions being discussed with a stipulated time for each business. Daily will be a small snapshot call to track/monitor the progress.
What you Learned & Management
Managing – more... time and articulating the issues in right direction and driving the team to desired goal
Your Co-worker & hardest part of the Job
Excellent Co-workers very much versatile and goal oriented resulted in completing the most compex project.
Managing Project with users spread in different time zone like US,Mexico,Spain & India bringing in one call to make everyone in sync with one communication plan.
Very first month of the porject go-live is set with highest quarter target which is one of the highest for the ever three years.

Most enjoyable part of the Job
Day when we met the target quarter end target within the first quarter after go-live where the CIO had appraised a great win for the project. – less
Good place to work in
SAP FICO Functional Analyst (Former Employee), londonOctober 28, 2014
Pros: they take care of their employees
wonderful place to work in. Good team work and coordination, challenging projects which really help you go higher and higher in your career.
na
HR Analyst - (PeopleSoft HCM) (Current Employee), Pune, MHOctober 26, 2014
Good Company.
Nice place to work and learn.
Great learning experience.
fun of work
Technical Supervisor (Former Employee), bangloreOctober 25, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hr
good a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable p
Good Work and quick learner
Software Engineer (Current Employee), HyderabadOctober 24, 2014
Learnt a lot on how to develop code free from errors.
Best in planning while starting the project.
Best in managing co-workers in team.
productive and not much fun at work place
Test Analyst (Current Employee), Bern, BEOctober 24, 2014
I worked at Tech Mahindra full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros:
Though it depends on project work-life balance is better than most of the companies
More onsite opportunities are available in TechM as compared to other companies
Learning and deep exposure to technologies

Cons:
Some managers are VERY demanding and don't understand the concept of work-life – more... balance
Poor Resource management and average career growth with very less salary hike"
bad work environment and lots of pressure
very less compensation and difficult to change project
Salary not upto industry standards
Easy going, politics, and poor management makes working there a bad experience – less
Result Oriented Professional
Technical Delivery Manager - Overtstock.com (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 22, 2014
Played functional and technical roles.

TechMahindra gave me good oppurtunities to learn new technologies.
Good Projects to work on.
Principal Enterprise Architect (Current Employee), Sydney NSWOctober 22, 2014
Challenging place to work.

Chaotic at times.

Offshore Executive management allow very local autonomy.

Hardworking colleagues.
It was fun to work at Tech Mahindra
QA Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaOctober 22, 2014
It was fun to work at Tech Mahindra. It has a nice work culture. I learnt a lot at work as the people are helping at work.
Hardworker
Techincal Support (Current Employee), Chandigarh, CHOctober 22, 2014
My typical day at work i was attend the first technical call in TechM.
I learned punctuality and How to work in MNC Company.
Management is very punctual and follow the rules.
My co worker is very hardworker and very serious about his work.
My hardest part of job is shifts times. Some shifts was very uncomfortable for example evening 4 to 1 and 3 to – more... 12
I think training mode is most enjoyable part of the job – less
Great learning environment for someone starting a career
Product Support Specialist/Business Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 20, 2014
Mahindra Satyam has been my first job as an Analyst and it is a great working place for a starter in the software industry.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Limited is an India-based company that provides information technology (IT) services and solutions to the global – Read more

Tech Mahindra Photos