Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly and relaxed work environment, but little chance for advancement.
Wireless Terminal Project Manager/Technical Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 31, 2016
Pros: Friendlines and carrying.
Cons: 10 days vacation for all.
Very well organized company. Friendly and relaxed work environment. But limited opportunities in Canada and the salaries are low and only two weeks of vacation.
Work
AERONATICALMECHANICAL TECHNICAL TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 11, 2016
Work culture is ok, Salary wise acceptable to pay per industry standards.
It has multi domain skills resources
Co workers are good , friendly and helpful persons
Delivery Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 25, 2015
If you want to learn and work in an onsite-offshore development model, this is a good place to work. Client interaction and handling multiple projects is the most challenging part.
Good to work environment
Client Delivery Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 25, 2015
Pros: Knowledge base incline
Cons: work life balance
Work and Work only. More focused towards big tickets without investments. Good place to work and learn without much expectation on salary increse
learning oriented work place
Project Lead/Business/Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 18, 2015
Pros: fun at work
Cons: long hours
fun at work
enjoyable work culture
learning oriented work place
good insurance benefits
no work life balance. long work hours
12 Years of experience in production planing or methods Engineering knowledge in Defence & Aerospace Sectors
Project Manager (Current Employee), Montreal,CanadaJuly 4, 2015
Cross cultural management
Client connection through interactions
Client satisfaction
Project management
manufacturing knowledge in Aerospace & Defense sectors
IT Services company
Tech Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 17, 2015
Pros: Trainings, Friendly work atmosphere
Cons: Salary
IT Services company and the employees directly work as contractors in client location. Good work culture and good exposure working with various clients and projects.
Nice atmosphere to work
Technical Architect (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 19, 2015
Nice atmosphere to work. Provide ample opportunities to showcase skills and develop expertise. Well developed systems in place and support modules like HR ensure employees are happy. Lot of fun activities are included enabling to lead a contended lifestyle.
Productive and fun loving work environment
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), TorontoFebruary 6, 2015
Wanted to share a great work environment with enthusiasm and experience. where the project is executed with process and fun team work .
Good work with lot of Client interaction
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Currently ar client location in LondonDecember 24, 2014
Pros: appreciations for task
Cons: extended hours
My day at Tech M start with a Standup meeting where in I will have to update the tasks to be performed for the day and any issues and major challenges.

I have learned good communication and lot of management in my career. I have managed a team of 13 people as a Technical Lead for 2 months.

I always help my team for any quick question or any challenges they face when dealing with vendor or different team, I share my support and Process knowledge with my team as and when they need my guidance.

The hardest part of my Job is dealing with vendor and getting the task completed on time which will impact our deliverable and the most enjoyable part is a good team which keep motivating and appreciates each other for all accomplishments.
Good environment to work
Project Lead (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONDecember 18, 2014
This place is good for work with good people around you. Co-workers are good and management as well.

Hard part in the job is day to day production support and handling multiple tasks at same time.
One of the best companies to work with
Test Lead Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad , India and Toronto CanadaNovember 24, 2014
I joined this company as a fresher.. This gave me a path to build my dream. Always gave chance for people who work hard to grow.
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee), ICBC BCNovember 9, 2014
Pros: good work station with people
Cons: not much projects
Working at tech mahindra is nice.Learned a lot on technical as well as Managment .Attended trainings from Tech mahindra on different different tools
Review
QA - Device Certification Test Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 12, 2014
Cons: long hours
I worked at Tech Mahindra for years.
Friendly and professional working atmosphere
Visibility to be in Canada
Onsite project Coordinator, Harness design (Current Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 26, 2014
Good to be in CANADA & with respect to work & co-workers there is lot of difference from back in india

very adjustable, team work, co-ordination etc

The best place to live work & enjoy is CANADA

Love to be in & Work in & Settle in CANADA
Not a Good place to work
Team Lead/Senior Developer (Current Employee), TorontoAugust 14, 2014
Low Salary, More Work Time, Bad management.
No Value for efforts or time spent
The most enjayable part of the job
AVP- Strategy & Engagements, Canada (Current Employee), Victoria, BCMay 12, 2014
I get to be creative and prosperous. This company is very new into the western Canadian market and so my role is to establish and build the business, awareness and prospects in Western Canadian market. I've been very successful with two major accounts in the shipping and auto insurance space.
Nice Learning and fun Work Place
QA/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 1, 2014
I have learnt a lot from my managers and colleagues at Tech Mahindra. It's a nice work place.
Challenging journey
Team Lead / Senior Software Developer (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCApril 9, 2014
It gave me tremendous exposure to different People, Customers, Technologies, Methodologies, Work Culture etc.. Lots of Learning.
do not have the Employee Benefits
Senior Engineer - Assembly Methods (Current Employee), Bangalore, KA, Now in Montreal, QCMarch 2, 2014
do not have the Employee Benefits. No satisfaction for the old employees for salary.