Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Visibility to be in Canada
Onsite project Coordinator, Harness design (Current Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 26, 2014
Good to be in CANADA & with respect to work & co-workers there is lot of difference from back in india

very adjustable, team work, co-ordination etc

The best place to live work & enjoy is CANADA

Love to be in & Work in & Settle in CANADA
Not a Good place to work
Team Lead/Senior Developer (Current Employee), TorontoAugust 14, 2014
Low Salary, More Work Time, Bad management.
No Value for efforts or time spent
The most enjayable part of the job
AVP- Strategy & Engagements, Canada (Current Employee), Victoria, BCMay 12, 2014
I get to be creative and prosperous. This company is very new into the western Canadian market and so my role is to establish and build the business, awareness and prospects in Western Canadian market. I've been very successful with two major accounts in the shipping and auto insurance space.
Nice Learning and fun Work Place
QA/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 1, 2014
I have learnt a lot from my managers and colleagues at Tech Mahindra. It's a nice work place.
do not have the Employee Benefits
Senior Engineer - Assembly Methods (Current Employee), Bangalore, KA, Now in Montreal, QCMarch 2, 2014
do not have the Employee Benefits. No satisfaction for the old employees for salary.
good
Sr. Developer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2014
good to work, company wise good........................................................
Overall good experience
VMware / Wintel Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto ONOctober 28, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: hectic schedule
Very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed working and enhancing my skills and gained valuable technical experience. Some times due to staff shortage absorbed lot of burden.
Started my career with Satyam Computer Services Ltd., got merged as Mahindra Satyam and finally named as TechMahindra.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: conducted fun at work activities like organising cricket, table tennis, badminton, volleyball championships.
Cons: work policies re framed.
When I started at Onsite in Canada on October'2010, there was a lot of learning curve where I have been given opportunity to interact with client and the work process to be followed.

To the best of my knowledge, I have created confidence in Client that I have a capability to handle projects and accept challenges coming in at different phases of project – more... releases.

Clients here in Canada are so wonderful and understanding in situations required where they sometimes give us a valuable suggestions and feedback on the required tasks and analysis.

The hardest part of my job responsibilities are to keep the confidence going on in client upon me and communicate in case of any road blocks well ahead of time so that they can be resolved in the given deadline of the project release.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when the project is delivered in time with no major production bugs, client hosts a project party announcing the success of the project delivery. – less
Good working environment
Software Developer, Maximo Techno Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, Montreal or Anywhere in CanadaSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: smart work
Cons: staying in office long hours
I have faced lot of challanges during my entire experience in Tech Mahindra.
I learned work flows, customization, web sphere administration, email listener configuration, cron task set up, escalations, communication templates, roles etc by fixing issues.

Hardest part of my job has need to send one confirmation mail once the user changed the status – more... of SR/Work order through online application. I did lot of research and send communication template with customization. – less
I worked on 3 different applications in this project.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), BangloreJune 5, 2013
I worked on 3 different applications in this project.
I handled 2 SAP R3 systems which has 3 different EDI systems.
Implementation of Four Major Business into three Operating Units in one single Instance
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: multinational work experience with excellent team
Cons: scope changes resulted in long lasting test cycles for meeting verstatile customer demands
Day at work
Week Starts with early two hour call with all stake holders clearly provides the updates on the task completed/task planned for current week with issues & concerns with corrective actions being discussed with a stipulated time for each business. Daily will be a small snapshot call to track/monitor the progress.
What you Learned & Management
Managing – more... time and articulating the issues in right direction and driving the team to desired goal
Your Co-worker & hardest part of the Job
Excellent Co-workers very much versatile and goal oriented resulted in completing the most compex project.
Managing Project with users spread in different time zone like US,Mexico,Spain & India bringing in one call to make everyone in sync with one communication plan.
Very first month of the porject go-live is set with highest quarter target which is one of the highest for the ever three years.

Most enjoyable part of the Job
Day when we met the target quarter end target within the first quarter after go-live where the CIO had appraised a great win for the project. – less
Achievements
Sr. Technical Architect, Mahindra Satyam (Current Employee), hyderabadNovember 22, 2014
 Secured enterprise information by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members;
 Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions;
 Validation of security risks based on FFIEC guidelines;
 – more... Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements. Regular monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures;
 Conducting system security & vulnerability analysis and risk assessments;
 Ensuring that Org-level Infosec standards alongwith client-specific Infosec standard is well established and adhered in the group;
 Conducting incident response analyses; Developing and conducting security awareness programs;
 Identifying security gaps; Evaluating and implementing enhancements;
 Prepares system security reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends;
 Enablement & management of Data Loss Prevention solution for a BFSI client to prevent data getting lost in-use, in-motion and at-rest;
 Developed an enterprise risk management tool to assess security, business continuity and other operational risks to the company. Partnered with Risk management and Operations to assess site risk and develop mitigation strategies to reduce business interruption risks;
 Reduced Compliance departmental budget (20%) by proper planning & utilizing resources with increased optimization;
 Develop & establish operating policies, ITIL practices, internal controls & best practice approaches for computing and IT systems / services;
 Evaluate overall operations of computing and IT functions & recommend enhancements;
 Introduced a streamlined IT governance process and established departmental project management that reduced project costs through improved budget control and prioritizing unjustified and unreported projects;
 Ensuring changes are approved before being implemented at account level;
 Maintain roadmap for infrastructure security tools and technology. – less
employee friendly
Project Lead (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 20, 2014
good company to work but management should seriously think about pay reviews,
better option for freshers.can learn multiple technologies.Company provide best training
Flexible working environment
Business associate (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 19, 2014
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: no ad hoc cab facility
Flexible working hours
Stakeholder management
Mangement is very responsive to employee requsts and will try to accomodate suggestions where ever possible
CO workers are very professional in work and at the same time friendly
Very very bad work culture.
System Engineer (Current Employee), kolkataNovember 18, 2014
Project scope over here is very poor.I have joined almost 9 months back,but still now have not done any project completely.After working 1-2 months projects are going out due to the management problem.
Its a good place to learn
Research Analyst (Current Employee), PuneNovember 17, 2014
There is no growth prospect after a period of 2 years, both in salary and position.
support for development and production 24*7 Environment.
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 16, 2014
Provide on-call support in adherence to specific business and customer Service Level Agreements.
Good work and team member
Technical Associate (Former Employee), Pune, MHNovember 13, 2014
TechM gave me opportunity to start my carrier, there i involved in mainframe new project for telecom domain
peaceful working atmosphere
Sub Band S1/ Test Engineer (Former Employee), hyderabad and bangaloreNovember 12, 2014
management is good . Actually it grew up my self confidence and my co-workers are motivated me in many ways. I enjoyed my life. But the hardest is after completing one project we ll waiting for an another job for a long time that's it.
Productive and Fun work place
Project Support Officer (Current Employee), Pune, MHNovember 12, 2014
Pros: no work pressure
Cons: low package
It is a Productive and Fun work place. This is my first jobs where I joined as a fresher. I was afraid if I would be able to fit in the corporate atmosphere however the people around here including Management people are so freindly and co operative that it was really very easy for me to asjust here. Also many different trainings are always arranged – more... for for our growth and awareness. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Limited is an India-based company that provides information technology (IT) services and solutions to the global – Read more

Tech Mahindra Photos