Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Productive and good company to work
Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC4 May 2016
Good Managemennt, Multiple projects, Good Environment and work culture.

The most enjoyable part is we have the flexibility to chose the projects and technology.

Good internal trainings and to improve knowledge lots of web seminars available.
Benefits
Awesome Day at Work
Product Lead Smart Grid (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2016
Enjoyed Leaning,
Worked hard to deliver the presentation
Great Leaders, but all Head office operations from India.
Working on Various Innovation initiatives
One of the Major IT solutions and services provider
Pros
Great Leader, Working in Innovation, One of Largest Indian IT Giant
Cons
Head office operations from India, Less Benefits as compared to Canadian Employers
Project / Program Management along with Business Development on organic growth
Business Development and Project Service Delivery (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 June 2016
• Through collaborative management, relationship building and strategic planning was able to grow the outsource business from CAD $ 60K to CAD $ 3.5 Mn in less than 24 Months

My typical day is tightly booked for various Customer Meeting for Business Development and Emerging technologies solution presentation.

Great amount of time spent on working and coaching team members on overall project deliverable, KPI, governance and stakeholder management.
Good company to initiate your career
QA Lead (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON5 July 2016
Good company to initiate your career . Good management .Will keep you busy in projects throughout the year.Co workers are good and helpful.
QA Lead
Senior QA/Automation Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2016
The company is good to start your career but after you come onsite the growth is limited and the salaries are not normalized.
About organization
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 October 2016
1. its a very good organization
2. i have learned so many things which is helpful my carrier
3. good management
4. i have amazing team members
Na
QA Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 April 2016
Internal Management is not good.Lot of place and language feeling.They never follow the ethics.They give benefits whom they like.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
FUN workplace with a lot of fun activaties with Table tennis, Carrom board, Pool
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mindspace, Malad West Mumbai 4000644 August 2016
TechMahindra is a great place to work. Its a perfect blend of working hard and at the same time enjoying the work. The company ensures that everyone is motivated at work by ensuring that there is a lot of fun activities.
Pros
Lot of fun activaties, Regular office parties, Regular rewards and recognition
Cons
NA
Work
AERONATICALMECHANICAL TECHNICAL TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 February 2016
Work culture is ok, Salary wise acceptable to pay per industry standards.
It has multi domain skills resources
Co workers are good , friendly and helpful persons
learning oriented work place
Project Lead/Business/Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 November 2015
fun at work
enjoyable work culture
learning oriented work place
good insurance benefits
no work life balance. long work hours
Pros
fun at work
Cons
Good work culture and supportive management
Senior ETL Developer (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON10 August 2016
1) TechM provides opportunity to learn new technologies.
2) excellent Rapport with clients which enables employees to work better.
Good to work environment
Client Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2015
Work and Work only. More focused towards big tickets without investments. Good place to work and learn without much expectation on salary increse
Pros
Knowledge base incline
Cons
work life balance
Good work with lot of Client interaction
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Currently ar client location in London24 December 2014
My day at Tech M start with a Standup meeting where in I will have to update the tasks to be performed for the day and any issues and major challenges.

I have learned good communication and lot of management in my career. I have managed a team of 13 people as a Technical Lead for 2 months.

I always help my team for any quick question or any challenges they face when dealing with vendor or different team, I share my support and Process knowledge with my team as and when they need my guidance.

The hardest part of my Job is dealing with vendor and getting the task completed on time which will impact our deliverable and the most enjoyable part is a good team which keep motivating and appreciates each other for all accomplishments.
Pros
Appreciations for task
Cons
Extended hours
Friendly and relaxed work environment, but little chance for advancement.
Wireless Terminal Project Manager/Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 March 2016
Very well organized company. Friendly and relaxed work environment. But limited opportunities in Canada and the salaries are low and only two weeks of vacation.
Pros
Friendlines and carrying.
Cons
10 days vacation for all.
Implementation of Four Major Business into three Operating Units in one single Instance
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON20 January 2013
Day at work
Week Starts with early two hour call with all stake holders clearly provides the updates on the task completed/task planned for current week with issues & concerns with corrective actions being discussed with a stipulated time for each business. Daily will be a small snapshot call to track/monitor the progress.
What you Learned & Management
Managing time and articulating the issues in right direction and driving the team to desired goal
Your Co-worker & hardest part of the Job
Excellent Co-workers very much versatile and goal oriented resulted in completing the most compex project.
Managing Project with users spread in different time zone like US,Mexico,Spain & India bringing in one call to make everyone in sync with one communication plan.
Very first month of the porject go-live is set with highest quarter target which is one of the highest for the ever three years.

Most enjoyable part of the Job
Day when we met the target quarter end target within the first quarter after go-live where the CIO had appraised a great win for the project.
Pros
multinational work experience with excellent team
Cons
scope changes resulted in long lasting test cycles for meeting verstatile customer demands
IT Services company
Tech Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2015
IT Services company and the employees directly work as contractors in client location. Good work culture and good exposure working with various clients and projects.
Pros
Trainings, Friendly work atmosphere
Cons
Salary
Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 December 2015
If you want to learn and work in an onsite-offshore development model, this is a good place to work. Client interaction and handling multiple projects is the most challenging part.
12 Years of experience in production planing or methods Engineering knowledge in Defence & Aerospace Sectors
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Montreal,Canada4 July 2015
Cross cultural management
Client connection through interactions
Client satisfaction
Project management
manufacturing knowledge in Aerospace & Defense sectors
Good working environment
Software Developer, Maximo Techno Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Montreal or Anywhere in Canada11 September 2013
I have faced lot of challanges during my entire experience in Tech Mahindra.
I learned work flows, customization, web sphere administration, email listener configuration, cron task set up, escalations, communication templates, roles etc by fixing issues.

Hardest part of my job has need to send one confirmation mail once the user changed the status of SR/Work order through online application. I did lot of research and send communication template with customization.
Pros
Smart work
Cons
Staying in office long hours
Good place to gained experience and sharpen your skills.
Sr. System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 January 2014
Tech Mahindra is very good place, where I had sharpen my skills on day-to-day basis. Everyday it start teaching us a new and good lesson which will definitely help to grow in my career.My team member are also very helpful in gaining and sharing the knowledge.Its very hard to say the toughest part of the job, as I accept every situation as challenge to me. The most enjoyable part of my job is when we celebrate different festival under one roof.