Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good environment to work
Project Lead (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONDecember 18, 2014
This place is good for work with good people around you. Co-workers are good and management as well.

Hard part in the job is day to day production support and handling multiple tasks at same time.
One of the best companies to work with
Test Lead Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad , India and Toronto CanadaNovember 24, 2014
I joined this company as a fresher.. This gave me a path to build my dream. Always gave chance for people who work hard to grow.
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee), ICBC BCNovember 9, 2014
Pros: good work station with people
Cons: not much projects
Working at tech mahindra is nice.Learned a lot on technical as well as Managment .Attended trainings from Tech mahindra on different different tools
Visibility to be in Canada
Onsite project Coordinator, Harness design (Current Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCSeptember 26, 2014
Good to be in CANADA & with respect to work & co-workers there is lot of difference from back in india

very adjustable, team work, co-ordination etc

The best place to live work & enjoy is CANADA

Love to be in & Work in & Settle in CANADA
Not a Good place to work
Team Lead/Senior Developer (Current Employee), TorontoAugust 14, 2014
Low Salary, More Work Time, Bad management.
No Value for efforts or time spent
The most enjayable part of the job
AVP- Strategy & Engagements, Canada (Current Employee), Victoria, BCMay 12, 2014
I get to be creative and prosperous. This company is very new into the western Canadian market and so my role is to establish and build the business, awareness and prospects in Western Canadian market. I've been very successful with two major accounts in the shipping and auto insurance space.
Nice Learning and fun Work Place
QA/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 1, 2014
I have learnt a lot from my managers and colleagues at Tech Mahindra. It's a nice work place.
do not have the Employee Benefits
Senior Engineer - Assembly Methods (Current Employee), Bangalore, KA, Now in Montreal, QCMarch 2, 2014
do not have the Employee Benefits. No satisfaction for the old employees for salary.
good
Sr. Developer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2014
good to work, company wise good........................................................
Overall good experience
VMware / Wintel Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto ONOctober 28, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: hectic schedule
Very friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed working and enhancing my skills and gained valuable technical experience. Some times due to staff shortage absorbed lot of burden.
Started my career with Satyam Computer Services Ltd., got merged as Mahindra Satyam and finally named as TechMahindra.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: conducted fun at work activities like organising cricket, table tennis, badminton, volleyball championships.
Cons: work policies re framed.
When I started at Onsite in Canada on October'2010, there was a lot of learning curve where I have been given opportunity to interact with client and the work process to be followed.

To the best of my knowledge, I have created confidence in Client that I have a capability to handle projects and accept challenges coming in at different phases of project releases.

Clients here in Canada are so wonderful and understanding in situations required where they sometimes give us a valuable suggestions and feedback on the required tasks and analysis.

The hardest part of my job responsibilities are to keep the confidence going on in client upon me and communicate in case of any road blocks well ahead of time so that they can be resolved in the given deadline of the project release.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when the project is delivered in time with no major production bugs, client hosts a project party announcing the success of the project delivery.
Good working environment
Software Developer, Maximo Techno Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, Montreal or Anywhere in CanadaSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: smart work
Cons: staying in office long hours
I have faced lot of challanges during my entire experience in Tech Mahindra.
I learned work flows, customization, web sphere administration, email listener configuration, cron task set up, escalations, communication templates, roles etc by fixing issues.

Hardest part of my job has need to send one confirmation mail once the user changed the status of SR/Work order through online application. I did lot of research and send communication template with customization.
I worked on 3 different applications in this project.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), BangloreJune 5, 2013
I worked on 3 different applications in this project.
I handled 2 SAP R3 systems which has 3 different EDI systems.
Implementation of Four Major Business into three Operating Units in one single Instance
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: multinational work experience with excellent team
Cons: scope changes resulted in long lasting test cycles for meeting verstatile customer demands
Day at work
Week Starts with early two hour call with all stake holders clearly provides the updates on the task completed/task planned for current week with issues & concerns with corrective actions being discussed with a stipulated time for each business. Daily will be a small snapshot call to track/monitor the progress.
What you Learned & Management
Managing time and articulating the issues in right direction and driving the team to desired goal
Your Co-worker & hardest part of the Job
Excellent Co-workers very much versatile and goal oriented resulted in completing the most compex project.
Managing Project with users spread in different time zone like US,Mexico,Spain & India bringing in one call to make everyone in sync with one communication plan.
Very first month of the porject go-live is set with highest quarter target which is one of the highest for the ever three years.

Most enjoyable part of the Job
Day when we met the target quarter end target within the first quarter after go-live where the CIO had appraised a great win for the project.
Had a good experience
Software Developer (Former Employee), Pune,IndiaJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: got new things to learn
Cons: less hike
Learnt many things like new technologies,new ways to apply functionality,how to handle work pressure etc.
Productive and can learn Technical
Oracle ApEx Support Analyst (Current Employee), chennaiJanuary 23, 2015
Productive and can learn Technical , as an Indian company for a fresher , it helps a lot.
Senior Solution Architect (Former Employee), NoidaJanuary 21, 2015
Team work is most important way of working in TechM .I have learnt to work with different business unit , account team and enjoyed my job.
Busy and Frustrating
INBOUND CUSTOMER ADVISOR (Former Employee), BelfastJanuary 21, 2015
i thought the job role that we were trained on did not fully prepare us for the actual position we should be trained as the complaints team rather general customer services it is not a position i would recommend.
Nice and Fun workplace
Software Engineer-U2 (Current Employee), India, PuneJanuary 20, 2015
Nice and Fun workplace, with the flexi in-out timings , paid vacations
Excellent exposure to Project Management professional in LCM & RFP
Project Manager (Current Employee), Pune, MHJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: exposure to rfp's, lcm
1. Excellent work environment
2. Good Peers
3. Great exposure to new technologies

1 2 3 4 5

About Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Limited is an India-based company that provides information technology (IT) services and solutions to the global – Read more

Tech Mahindra Photos