Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews in Canada

Na
QA Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONApril 21, 2016
Internal Management is not good.Lot of place and language feeling.They never follow the ethics.They give benefits whom they like.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Friendly and relaxed work environment, but little chance for advancement.
Wireless Terminal Project Manager/Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 31, 2016
Very well organized company. Friendly and relaxed work environment. But limited opportunities in Canada and the salaries are low and only two weeks of vacation.
Pros
Friendlines and carrying.
Cons
10 days vacation for all.
Work
AERONATICALMECHANICAL TECHNICAL TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 11, 2016
Work culture is ok, Salary wise acceptable to pay per industry standards.
It has multi domain skills resources
Co workers are good , friendly and helpful persons
Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 25, 2015
If you want to learn and work in an onsite-offshore development model, this is a good place to work. Client interaction and handling multiple projects is the most challenging part.
Good to work environment
Client Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 25, 2015
Work and Work only. More focused towards big tickets without investments. Good place to work and learn without much expectation on salary increse
Pros
Knowledge base incline
Cons
work life balance
learning oriented work place
Project Lead/Business/Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 18, 2015
fun at work
enjoyable work culture
learning oriented work place
good insurance benefits
no work life balance. long work hours
Pros
fun at work
Working as QA Lead
Associate Tech Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto ONJuly 13, 2015
I am working as QA Lead and managing off-Shore team. Every day giving updates to client manager like Outstanding defects and Outstanding testcases.
12 Years of experience in production planing or methods Engineering knowledge in Defence & Aerospace Sectors
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Montreal,CanadaJuly 4, 2015
Cross cultural management
Client connection through interactions
Client satisfaction
Project management
manufacturing knowledge in Aerospace & Defense sectors
IT Services company
Tech Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 17, 2015
IT Services company and the employees directly work as contractors in client location. Good work culture and good exposure working with various clients and projects.
Pros
Trainings, Friendly work atmosphere
Cons
Salary
Nice atmosphere to work
Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 19, 2015
Nice atmosphere to work. Provide ample opportunities to showcase skills and develop expertise. Well developed systems in place and support modules like HR ensure employees are happy. Lot of fun activities are included enabling to lead a contended lifestyle.
Productive and fun loving work environment
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  TorontoFebruary 6, 2015
Wanted to share a great work environment with enthusiasm and experience. where the project is executed with process and fun team work .
Good work with lot of Client interaction
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Currently ar client location in LondonDecember 24, 2014
My day at Tech M start with a Standup meeting where in I will have to update the tasks to be performed for the day and any issues and major challenges.

I have learned good communication and lot of management in my career. I have managed a team of 13 people as a Technical Lead for 2 months.

I always help my team for any quick question or any challenges they face when dealing with vendor or different team, I share my support and Process knowledge with my team as and when they need my guidance.

The hardest part of my Job is dealing with vendor and getting the task completed on time which will impact our deliverable and the most enjoyable part is a good team which keep motivating and appreciates each other for all accomplishments.
Pros
appreciations for task
Cons
extended hours
Good environment to work
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONDecember 18, 2014
This place is good for work with good people around you. Co-workers are good and management as well.

Hard part in the job is day to day production support and handling multiple tasks at same time.
One of the best companies to work with
Test Lead Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad , India and Toronto CanadaNovember 24, 2014
I joined this company as a fresher.. This gave me a path to build my dream. Always gave chance for people who work hard to grow.
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  ICBC BCNovember 9, 2014
Working at tech mahindra is nice.Learned a lot on technical as well as Managment .Attended trainings from Tech mahindra on different different tools
Pros
good work station with people
Cons
not much projects
Working at Tech Mahindra
Technical Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 18, 2014
Working at Tech Mahindra is the most challenging job for me. This was my first call center job in the Philippines. I've worked as technical specialist who can guide our subscriber in doing the basic troubleshooting with their smartphones. The most enjoyable part was having a great feeling after resolving the technical issues of our subscriber with their phones.
Review
QA - Device Certification Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 12, 2014
I worked at Tech Mahindra for years.
Friendly and professional working atmosphere
Visibility to be in Canada
Onsite project Coordinator, Harness design (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCSeptember 26, 2014
Good to be in CANADA & with respect to work & co-workers there is lot of difference from back in india

very adjustable, team work, co-ordination etc

The best place to live work & enjoy is CANADA

Love to be in & Work in & Settle in CANADA
Not a Good place to work
Team Lead/Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  TorontoAugust 14, 2014
Low Salary, More Work Time, Bad management.
No Value for efforts or time spent
The most enjayable part of the job
AVP- Strategy & Engagements, Canada (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BCMay 12, 2014
I get to be creative and prosperous. This company is very new into the western Canadian market and so my role is to establish and build the business, awareness and prospects in Western Canadian market. I've been very successful with two major accounts in the shipping and auto insurance space.