Tech Mahindra Limited

Tech Mahindra Limited Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and casual environment
Project Coordinator, Operations (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 4, 2014
Pros: company benefits
Cons: peer interaction could improvise
Opportunity to complete various certifications like AML, Lean, Six Sigma, Digital Enterprise and many more
Good place to gained experience and sharpen your skills.
Sr. System Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 1, 2014
Tech Mahindra is very good place, where I had sharpen my skills on day-to-day basis. Everyday it start teaching us a new and good lesson which will definitely help to grow in my career.My team member are also very helpful in gaining and sharing the knowledge.Its very hard to say the toughest part of the job, as I accept every situation as challenge – more... to me. The most enjoyable part of my job is when we celebrate different festival under one roof. – less
Result oriented
Team leader for the team (Former Employee), Pune, indiaDecember 22, 2014
Based on my performance, I have proven myself to be a best team leader and dedicated worker in our family owned business, MNC BPO with achieving the expected results to my excellence.

The most enjoying part was when I use to cater customers who come along with friends and relatives to enjoy our fast food products in demand from our fast food joint.

The – more... promising part was my personal care and service to out regular customers.
No customers were left unattended and enjoy my service with a pleasant smile.
I believe myself to be result oriented with my past track records. – less
testing
senior test engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 21, 2014
Pros: nothing free..
Cons: nothing free
salary is based on projects to projects.

very long time work.
co workers are good.
working for 9 hoours
a typical day at work
learned a lot
Management is fine.
The hardest part of the job is need to stay for long in the office. only 30 mins break. we can enjoy if we have time.
Senior Finance Manager
Senior Manager - Finance (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 20, 2014
19 years’ of corporate experience as Senior Finance Manager. Experience in spearheading a wide spectrum of Finance and Account activities in diverse industries. Worked in various departments like Budgeting & Forecasting, MIS, Pricing, Costing, Accounts Payable and Receivables, Credit Control, Treasury, Taxation and Audits.

A process oriented professional – more... having strong financial analysis and numerical skills with relevant knowledge and experience with in-depth understanding of all phases of Financial Management activities based on principles to achieve effective outcomes in work. Handled Business Finance Operations in major IT companies, handled large business units independently, good operations and administrative skills. Worked with the senior management and interfaced with several leading clients across the globe.

Experienced in supporting variety of scale and types of projects. Demonstrated capability in developing innovative financial models for large client dealings comprising of joint venture model and built-operate-transfer models. Provide the required analysis and MIS and facilitate for business decisions.

Experience in setting up new business units and teams in multiple locations and handled the related issues. Interfacing with client managers and responsible for client reporting on Analytics and contractual governance. Coordinate in multi-vendor scenarios. Do the necessary follow up for Account receivables and resolve and reconcile with the customer. Committed for units revenue maximization and cost optimization thereby leading to desired profitability. – less
my career starting company
Team Lead (Former Employee), Hyderabad, IndiaDecember 19, 2014
this is a very small company and i have got a lot of opportunity to learn more to grow in career aspects.
learning
Customer Relation Advisor Technical Support India (Current Employee), Pune, MHDecember 19, 2014
market knowledge money management time management customer relation
Productive and Fun loving Environment
Associate Engineer (Former Employee), Noida , IndiaDecember 14, 2014
A good place to work for the beginners . The working environment is really good. Good Support my the team members during project . Provide good learning environment and lots of opportunities to grow in the company .
ease at adaptiveness
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee), HyderbadDecember 12, 2014
Working with such a great company environment is always fun as start up company.
Good Company
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta GADecember 11, 2014
Learned Testing
Management is good
co-workers are helpful
productive and fun making shop
Customer Executive (Former Employee), kolkata rajarhatDecember 8, 2014
Pros: free launches
Cons: long hours
in call cente i have work as a custemer executive all the thing and working process is very good software are very good and workin with the team is a very nice experience the hardest job is to take call continously 9 hours enjoyable thing is to spend time with friend on canteen
Excellent Organization
Enterprise Solution Architect (Former Employee), New Delhi, ILDecember 7, 2014
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology, networking technology solutions and business support services to the Enterprise .It has 2 plus Billion USD annual turnover for software and IT consulting sales
Analyst Operations (Current Employee), puneDecember 6, 2014
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
Work with Fun
Senior Test Engineer (Former Employee), PuneDecember 4, 2014
Pros: events held at the organization level, flexible timings
It is typical day job where you go and learn new things everyday.
Average place to work
Mechanical Design Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 2, 2014
Pros: average
Cons: average
Non Employee friendly organization. We worked more in the Client location on Design projects.
worst company no job security
Engineer-U2 (Current Employee), bangaloreNovember 30, 2014
there is no job security they hire for urgent recruitment and after tat project over they will send you out.don go to tis company...
Productive place
Geographic Sales Officer - EUROPE (Former Employee), India (Mumbai)November 28, 2014
• Conducting high level research on the prospects and presenting a sales pitch to the Customers
• Creating a synergy across various CSUs (Capabilities Solution Units) and assisting sales planning & forecasting and Sales pipeline management
• Bid Management process - understanding requirements, data gathering and proposal writing in Telco domain through – more... various roles viz. bid manager, proposal manager, proposal reviewer etc.
• Functioning as an account manager for identified accounts and helping to grow the accounts
• Managing customer visits offshore and making sure that the latest events and happenings are updated on the official website adhering to the customer usability of the website
• Managing and co-ordinating the pre sales team (Size 3) and serve as an offshore sales arm in business – less
My Role in Tech Mahindra
GIS Associate (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 24, 2014
Pros: ekatvam programm
It was great to work with Tech Mahindra. I worked as Senior Customer Care Executive (Domestic) for a period of 15 months we had Internal Job Posting (IJP) I got selected for Gis process we had great time. The hardest part is the work which we code its so sensitive that it can lose one's life in Road Navigation.
Fun Place..
Assistant Manager-Operations (BG2) (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBNovember 23, 2014
Pros: employee friendly
Cons: long hours
Nice place, good co-ordination amongst collegues,Supportive Management,Good Communication, Employee Friendy.
Lot can be learned if interested
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Noida, IndiaNovember 23, 2014
Pros: work hard, party harder
Cons: hours were extended sometimes
Fun place to be at, with learning opportunities every single day either online or separate in class sessions. I learned how to work in a team and how the technologies I studied are incorporated in the industry level. We had a ping-ping table and co-worker were fun to be with and very helpful in the project execution.

1 2 3 4 5