Primary Function: Assist and participate in the daily operation of the SMT lines.
Specifications and Training Requirements:
- Grade 12 graduate.
- Minimum 2 years experience in SMT Line Operation.
- Ability to communicate effectively ( written and verbal)
- Able to read values and correct polarity of Surface Mount components
- General knowledge of Electronic components and manufacturing processes
- Experience working in a Production environment or working with similar equipment.
- WHMIS Training
Duties and Responsibilities
- Running SMT line equipment.
- Machine/feeder setup
- Part taping and reeling
- Verifying board assembly prior to reflow
- Daily maintenance of SMT equipment
- Meeting manufacturing and quality targets.
- Compliance with all Tech Digital Policies and Procedures
- Maintenance and Cleanliness of workplace
- Perform other tasks as required
Indeed - 30+ days ago
At Tech Digital, our Commitment to Quality is Integral to what we do and who we are.
We are committed to providing a quality product, the...