Tech Digital Manufacturing is an Electronics Manufacturer.
We are currently recruiting for Hand Assembler for our afternoon shift.
No phone calls and no agencies. To apply for this position, please submit your resume.
Specifications and Training Requirements:
- Grade 12 graduate.
- Minimum 3 years of hand soldering and assembly of PCB’s.
- Ability to communicate effectively ( written and verbal)
- Able to read drawing, values and correct polarity of Surface Mount components
- General knowledge of Electronic components and manufacturing processes
- Experience working in a Production environment or working with similar equipment.
- WHMIS Training
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the parts and the location are installed in the board is as per the BOM.
- Hand Solder/Stuff components in correct location on the board as per the drawing.
- Meeting manufacturing and quality targets.
- Compliance with all Tech Digital Policies and Procedures
- Maintenance and Cleanliness of workplace
- Perform other tasks as required