MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS AN AOI OPERATOR
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the setup, programming and operation of AOI equipment
- Flag any issues to SMT Line Operators that are detected
- Meeting manufacturing and quality targets
- Compliance with all Tech Digital Policies and Procedures
- Maintenance and cleanliness of workplace
- Perform other tasks as required
- Grade 12 graduate
- Minimum 2 years experience in using AOI equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively ( written and verbal)
- General knowledge of electronic components and manufacturing processes
- Experience working in a production environment or working with similar equipment
Indeed - 7 months ago
At Tech Digital, our Commitment to Quality is Integral to what we do and who we are.
We are committed to providing a quality product, the...