Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq: TECD) is one of the world’s largest wholesale distributors of IT products and services. y IT resellers around the world depend on Tech Data to help cost-effectively support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small and medium-sized businesses (SMB), larger enterprises, education institutions, government agencies and consumers.
At the center of the IT supply chain, Tech Data provides a broad range of product lines, logistics capabilities and value-added services that enable technology manufacturers and resellers to deploy innovative IT solutions. Leading technology companies including Apple, Cisco, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung, Sony, Symantec, and VMware – as well as hundreds of others – depend on Tech Data to bring their product to market – everyday to more than 125,000 resellers in more than 100 countries around the world.
It’s advanced logistics capabilities land value added services enable more than 125,000 resellers in more than 100 countries to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users. Tech data generated 25.4 billion in net sales for the fiscal year end January 31, 2013 and is ranked 119th on the Fortune 500®.
Position Title: Order Management Specialist
Position Term: 12 Month Contract Assignment
The Order Management Specialist is responsible to allocate orders; identify and release orders as per 504/503 hold report. The incumbent is also responsible to enter orders into the Internal (COID) data base that are required to be scheduled, execute on any order changes (from cancellation, stock movement, ship via changes) update COID and reprint required documentation, release Picking Lists to Logistics along with assisting in creating Configuration SKU’s. Other responsibilities include: Ordering of Supplies, managing Label, Asset Tag, toner and ribbon inventory, creation of receiving and Internal Purchase Orders, liaison with sales on configuration related issues and concerns, work instructions and incorrect or missing Integration Service SKU’s. Provide daily reporting as outlined by Management. Other include reviewing Configuration Work Instructions and other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Verify Orders and receipt of Work Instructions and remove order holds. (504/503 Holds).
- Enter orders into COID database as required in a timely manner.
- Track and prioritize orders for Config. based on SLA requirements (48 & 72 hours or based on
ROS, NLT or Roll out schedule).
- Create routing sheet (COID) and supporting paperwork.
- Execute on any order changes (from cancellation, stock movement, ship via changes) update
COID and reprint required documentation.
- CF SKU Creating, tracking and receipt.
- Config. Service SKU creation, assist with inventory management.
- Have knowledge of and follow the process for Order Management as outlined in ISO.
- Have knowledge of and follow the requirements of Health and Safety and WHMIS.
- Assist with Inventory Management and issue resolution.
Minimum of 2 years order Management / Customer Service experience.
Word, Excel, and Access experience - advanced level capability.
Well organized, proactive, work with minimal supervision, excellent communication skills, multi-task and work constructively under pressure. Very good Time Management Skills.
College Diploma or equivalent.
- ISO 9001:2000 experience.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.