A world leader in cleaning equipment has an employment opportunity for an experienced Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Working from a home office in either Edmonton or Calgary, the successful candidate will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing, Canada in Mississauga, Ontario. The primary responsibility will be to increase sales and market share of the Karcher floor care equipment line in the territory.
The successful candidate will:
1. Develop and implement an annual territory business plan to meet / exceed annual sales budget in accordance with Karcher sales objectives.
2. Work with Karcher Dealers to develop sales and marketing plans that will grow Karcher sales and market share in the territory
3. Provide sales support for Karcher dealers within the territory by:
- Providing sales / product training on Karcher equipment
- Make joint sales calls with Dealer Sales Reps to promote Karcher solutions
- Provide equipment demonstration support as required to qualified end users (demo equipment and trailer)
4. Contribute to the success of Karcher as a member of an experienced progressive National Sales Team
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to dealers / distributors.
- A proven record of achieving / exceeding sales plans
- Must be self-motivated, requiring minimal direct supervision.
- A proven record of new business development.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Be able and willing to travel extensively
- Have a mechanical aptitude and enjoy working with equipment