TecServ is the premier service and maintenance provider for all floor care, material handling, recycling and dock equipment. With over 35 years of experience, TecServ continues to provide quality service to national, regional, and local customer base. Currently TecServ has 6 branches on the East Coast, multiple Tech-in-Van Locations through out US and an Affiliated Service Provider Network (ASP) nation wide. TecServ’s corporate office is located in Blackwood NJ and it is a part of Karcher North America (KNA), the leading provider of consumer, commercial and industrial cleaning equipment in the United States and Canada. Other Karcher North America brands are Kärcher, Windsor, Graco, Cuda, Century 400, Prochem, Hotsy, Shark, Water Maze, Spraymart and Landa.
To learn more about TecServ and Karcher at www.tecservco.com and www.karcherna.com
We are currently seeking a self-motivated Field Service Mechanic/Technician to join our high caliber team of professionals in the Mississauga, Canada area.
- Troubleshoot and repair of all make and models floor care equipment – scrubbers, buffers, burnishers, vacuums, carpet extractors, etc.
- Demonstrate and Provide effective floor care equipment training to customers
- Daily interaction with customers providing the highest levels of service and productivity
- Manage Inventory to maximize first call completion
- Effective communication with Dispatch Call Center to insure customer satisfaction
- Assess opportunities to improve customer applications through equipment replacement
- Daily completion and submission of documentation (work orders, part orders, transfers and replenishments, time sheets, etc.)
- Responsible for proper and safe use, maintenance, and reporting of all TecServ’s company property. This includes trucks, trailers, tools, and equipment.
- Consistently present a professional image, both in personal appearance and condition of company equipment.
- 2 - 3 years Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic Systems repair experience
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical schematics
- Customer Service skills
- Work well in a team atmosphere and independently
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good Oral and Written Communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record
- Material Handling equipment repair a plus
- Floor Care Maintenance Experience is a plus
- Liquid Propane (LP) Engine Experience is a plus
If you enjoy a great challenge, we want to talk to you. We offer top pay and full benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) and paid time off.
Indeed - 12 months ago
TecServ is the premier service and maintenance provider for all floor care, material handling, recycling and dock equipment. With over 35...