Candidate Must be customer focused, experience with print and print job set up. Experience running printers and bindery work but also administrative experience paying bills reconciling accounts and statements, complete month end reporting.
- Must be VERY organized and professional.
- He/she will also be working on our wide format printer for engineering plans.
- This is a full days job to meet our customers deadline daily
- This position includes bindery as well.
- Coordinate the print job intake process - prioritizing and assigning jobs
- Operate production printers and copiers - configure settings - manage job queues - process files - print jobs - scan materials and select appropriate output formats per client requirements
- Retrieve - re-purpose and re-print archived documents
- Track and archive digital client jobs as required for re-printing
- Use functions such as: multi-up - booklet making
- Perform basic pre-flight - checking and error correction of files
- Validate or adjust the layout and imposition of files
- Maintain colour matching to client standards or requirements
- Perform colour calibration using densitometers and perform colour adjustments.
Indeed - 4 months ago