Field Service Technician (Copier and Printer)
- Provide repair and service support in customer’s location working with Low to Mid-Range office products in a break/fix mode and production products in a preventative maintenance mode
- Perform the full range of maintenance on assigned products including repair
- On-site troubleshooting, installation, removal, retrofit, preventative maintenance activities
and customer call assistance.
- Experience or formal training in AC-DC electrical/electronic required. Functional knowledge and application of a multi-meter.;
- Field experience as a technician working with business technology such as PCs; network connected printers and networked FAX equipment.
- A+ or N+ certified is a plus.
- PC skills are required for this position. Skill demonstration required in IE Navigation; File saves and moves; Internet connectivity
- The position also requires using the PC for data entry; troubleshooting; and web access. ;
- Proven excellent customer service skills.
- Must be of a size that provides enough space to allow for the transport of assigned parts inventory.
- The vehicle must be able to secure property (parts tools and electronic equipment) provided to the contractor.
- The vehicle must be maintained in good working order (pass safety inspections).
- The vehicle appearance is reflective of professional service delivery.
- Contract personnel must ensure that the vehicle being used is properly licensed and insured at the level required for business use.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license at all times.
- A certificate or diploma from a recognized technical school; or college in the field of electronics; electrical repair; reprographics; or a related field. ; * Two (2) or more years of related field experience as a technician may be substituted for the certificate/diploma
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard