Job Responsibilities :
1) Prepare Test cases, execute test cases and update the PM with test results
2) Logging the defects, retesting of defects and work with development team towards the defects resolution
3) Working knowledge of Release Managements
4) Identifying and gathering requirements from stakeholders
5) Excellent documentation skills to create business requirements and user stories
6) Ability to write SQL queries in MySql
7) Knowledge of use cases
8) Enthusiastic team player and self motivated to work in a fast pace environment
9) After hours support as and when required
10) 1-2 years of IT experience in Software Quality Testing and / or development
11) Very attention to detail and test to break attitude
Qualifications & Nice to have :
1) Proficiency in MS Office Suite
2) CSQA/CSTE Software Testing certification, Agile Scrum Master, and ITIL
3) Knowledge of Agile and Scrum
4) Knowledge of PHP, ZenFramework
Salary Amount: 40K
This is an immediate requirement and candidate should be able to provide the references and be available to work soon.
Note : Thank you all for your interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an in person interview.
Team Leads is a highly-sought-after industry-exclusive real estate software which combines innovative front-end and back-end features not...