Company located in Vaughan area has a great opportunity for an Accounts Receivables Clerk for their (Meat) Food Processing Company.
Main Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- A/R main functions
- Collection Calls
- Credit References
- Monthly reporting
- Creating and entering invoices into the system
The schedule will be: Mon-Fri, 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, outgoing individual.
In addition you will meet the following Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in AR role
- Professional; Organized; Excellent communication skills
- Great phone manner; Team player
- College or university degree in accounting would be nice
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes for consideration. Please email your resumes with "Accounts Receivable" in the subject field.
We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.