Team Employment

Team Employment Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive.
Laborer (Former Employee), Newton, KSJuly 19, 2014
Pros: found work for me a lot.
Cons: didnt find me jobs that guaranteed me a full time position within the company.
the most enjoyable part of working for those companies was the fact they were jobs but never seemed to look past some of its employees for full time work. other than that the people and work enviroments were great!
Production Worker (Former Employee), Newton, KSMay 13, 2014
Great boss and employees were nice. great pay and benfits. Friendly workplace.
I enjoyed the work and other employees.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Salina, KSNovember 13, 2013
Pros: other employees
Cons: no healthcare
I enjoyed doing the laundry best. cleaning rooms was good too. The other employees where the best part of the job.
Fun outgoing people
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Salina, KSMay 15, 2013
Pros: fresh air
Cons: working with people who are rude.
A typical day at work consisted of having fun and working hard to go home after your shifts.
Great Job Sites
Grinder (Former Employee), McPherson, KSJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: swing shifts
Cons: no benefits right away
I liked the work environment that they would put me in, I liked the hours, the weekly checks. I liked that they would let me work alone and at my own speed.
Temporary employment agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), McPherson, KSDecember 9, 2012
Pros: drawings for weekly prizes
Cons: communication between team employment and corporate clients was sometimes inaccurate or lacking.
Fast job placement. Weekly pay. The assignment I had was a great match for my skills and experience. I did not like getting laid off a week before Christmas just as my 90 days expired which would have meant a permanent job with the company I was assigned to. I received no notice the job was ending. I did get called back in March of the following year.
The – more... co-workers were mostly helpful. The hardest part of the job was sometimes very long hours at the end of the week to make sure all shipments were out before deadlines. Most enjoyable part of the job was doing a variety of tasks every week. Typical day started with a meeting of the previous days' performance as to missed order picks or great accuracy. Assigned tasks for the day, sometimes changing from one to another later. – less
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Hutchinson, KSNovember 2, 2012
Organized applications and scheduling. Data entry, I loved the interaction with the different applicants that came in everyday!

About Team Employment

Team Employment, LLC is a full service employment agency offering temporary employees, temporary to permanent employees, as well – Read more