We believe the best people in the country work right here - and you could be one of them.
McDonald’s is the leading foodservice company in the world. McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada Limited and its Canadian franchisees own and operate more than 1,400 restaurants and employ more than 80,000 Canadians coast-to-coast. We have long been acknowledged as a great place to work and we were recently recognized as a top 10 employer in Aon Hewitt’s study of Canada’s Best Employers for the tenth time – the only quick-service restaurant in the country to earn this honor.
Operations Supervisor position in the St. Albert Market. Responsible for providing leadership, coaching and direction to assigned restaurants; to maximize long term sales and profitability potential of each restaurant. You would also be responsible for building positive business relationships with Restaurant Managers and the Restaurant Leadership Team.
Some key responsibilities for this position include:
- Establishes high standards of performance with clear objectives for self and employees he or she manages. Holds self and others accountable for achieving results. Recognizes and rewards outstanding accomplishment of others.
- Coaches and develops people - Actively supports the development of others (managers and crew) and takes initiative for his or her own self-development. Provides others with constructive and timely feedback in a manner of dignity and respect.
- Embraces change, creativity, and innovation - Is committed to, and proactively encourages, creativity and innovation for the purpose of driving business growth (Sales, Profits, and People). Demonstrates not only the flexibility to adapt to change, but also the energy and drive to initiate and lead it.
- Ensures that operations meet standards in all areas of the Business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to exercise discretion, good judgment and diplomacy
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Group insurance benefits
- Complete management training program
Please send reply to this ad with copy of resume or fax to 780 459 1443