TD Insurance Employee Review

View all TD Insurance reviews

Fun work with different people
Administrator – Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON8 January 2014
A Typical day at work:
Just before my shift began, I checked incoming e-mails to be aware of any changes in exiting company policies, procedures as well as of any updates and events. As a first point of contact, it was very important to be ready to take the first call, be enthusiastic and prepared to help customers with their needs. Everyday I had to deal with different client situations that allowed me to use my expertise and professionalism in order to provide a positive solution to their problems.

What I learned:
I learned to always remain calm, professional and be able to diffuse any client's difficult situations.

Management:
My management was always encouraging my self-motivation and goal orientation.My supervisor treated me with respect and was very knowledgeable and willing to help.

My co-workers:
I always had fun at work no matter what. As a part of a team I always encouraged my co-workers to be part of different charitable initiatives (i.e. JDRF Ride for a Cure, support of United Way, Food Bank Programs, Toy Drive).

The hardest part of the job:
I always embraced challenges and enjoy trying new things. My job at the times was too repetitive and in order to gain new skills I usually volunteered to be a part of different projects.

The most enjoyable part of the job:
I really liked having a structure to my day. I new exactly what was expected of me, so I could shoot for a day goal and hit it.
Pros
I liked respect, integrity and enjoyable environment
Cons
Sometimes lack of communication between management and employees

Other TD Insurance Employee Reviews

Fun workplace environment
FRC (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB13 November 2017
TD is great for working with their employees and also promotes advancement. Changes in the industry are common but the tools required to smoothly get through any changes are always provided.
Great Workplace.
Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick13 November 2017
Amazing place to work, everyone is very friendly very good work environment. Amazing managers and coaches to help you with training, highly recommend.