TD Insurance Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fast paced work environment
Phone Channel (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 11, 2016
Pros: Flexible Work Options, Employee Benefits, Diversity and Inclusion
Cons: Work Life Balance
A company that prides itself on the employee and customer experience. Constantly changing environment that makes for a challenging landscape at times. Evolving work strategies create an exciting workplace that pave the way towards future success.
Okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 6, 2016
Not too bad but not great. Good benefits, decent pay for the work. Very busy call center. Management out of touch. Hours not flexible, hard to get time off. Mind numbing work. Hard to advance.
Great expereience
Insurance Adviser (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 10, 2015
enjoyed the heck out of being there, but never fully got the training needed to overcome my mistakes. I'd just love the opportunity to return and pass RIBO testing.
good
Senior BI/DW Solution Architect/Technical Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 7, 2015
A good place to work in general. Good work environment, and good employee incentive and benefit program. Will recommend it to anyone.
Enjoyed my time there
Registered Insurance Broker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 27, 2015
Strong leadership team.Your given great direction and options to help you progress in your career. Great company to work for.
Productive and Friendly place to work
Administrator/Investigator Assistant (Current Employee), North York, ONOctober 26, 2015
Pros: Benefits and vacation
Cons: lots of lay off's
It was nice coming into a very positive and friendly place to work, with a team environment. Was able to learn so many aspect of claims and fraud prevention.
Attention to detail, fast phace work place
Claims Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 25, 2015
Attention to detail, fast phase work place
Fun, ambitious work place with team work environment with lot of sensitive data
Overall great place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Saint John, NBOctober 23, 2015
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: lots of contract work
Very friendly environment to work, on hand help, lots of room for advancement. They have excellent training staff. Very fast paced environment.
open door and open arms
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 23, 2015
Pros: office loction
Cons: lack of overtime hours provided
Accommodating and positive atmosphere. peers and management are available if assistance is needed. great location for work/life balance.

best part was being able to give back to the community through volunteer efforts like planting trees, and raising money for charity.
Closed Out
Underwriter (Former Employee), Calgary, abOctober 19, 2015
Was a fun place to work but with the closure of the location the last few years has resulted in an erosion of that atmosphere.
Good corporate culture
Insurance Advisor (Former Employee), Halifax NSOctober 15, 2015
Pros: Good corporate culture
Cons: Not much opportunity for advancement
TD does many things extremely well. They place a very high emphasis on training and support for their employees. Generally, speaking, the corporate culture is positive and forward thinking, and people do enjoy working there.
Workplace
APD Adjuster, total loss & negotiation specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, AlbertaOctober 13, 2015
New to the insurance industry, learned alot of thing's and met many different people.
Developed relationships with outside vendors
I found our direct management was not supportive
Our day-to-day workload was un manageable
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Contract Position) (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 21, 2015
It was very fun working in a supportive environment. I have learned lots of new things necessary to perform my job very well.
Busy and productive work environment.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 1, 2015
Pros: People/employees and excellent work life balance
Cons: Long commute to work each day from my home
I'm proud to say I worked for TD for 11+ years. Amazing company with great values. They created a very professional and relaxing work environment. A typical day at work was spent on managing the VP's calendar, printing all documents prior to each meeting and making travel arrangements for the VP and other staff members.
Great
Insurance Analyst (Current Employee), TorontoAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Flexible with hours
Cons: N/a
Great company to work for, there is always room to grow. Managers help with growth advancement and let you know what needs to be done in order to change roles.
Client Centric Culture focused on being synonymous for its service
Team Leader - Automobile Claims Services (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 4, 2015
A valued name to work for however client service does not transcend into employee experience.Work life balance is not the norm.
Enjoyed the Insurance Industry
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Saint John, NBJuly 14, 2015
The company and position was great but the hours did not work with my families life. The shift work is great for single people and people without small children

Position entailed inbound callcentre taking calls from current clientele and new customers looking for quotes and to obtain insurance for home and auto. You have to be detailed and informed of the companys policies and procedures.
Great place for young staff starting out
Bilingual Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Repetitive tasks
I worked for TD for 6 months. The training was very comprehensive. It wasn't however the right place for me as I didn't want to be stuck on the phone all day. Also the culture there is to play weird games and have competitions between teams. I felt that at times with all my experience that I was undervalued.
The benefits are amazing though and this is the reason many people stay.
Job security not present
Accident Benefits Analyst (Former Employee), north york, ONJune 22, 2015
Great employee culture and benefits, however don't take their word about investing in their employees for the long run.
Professional place to work
Insurance agent (Former Employee), saint john, nbJune 15, 2015
Td insurance was a wonderful company to work for. They created a very professional and relaxing work environment. A typical day at work was spent on the phones taking calls.