TD Insurance Employee Review

View all TD Insurance reviews

Overall great place to work.
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON13 September 2013
Overall Td Insurance was a really great place to work. My co-worker was very friendly to me a few of us are still friends. A typical day at work is very easy going, and straight forward. I learned how to be a better underwriter, also a better team player. The hardest part of the job was that the insurance guidelines changes a lot. So you constantly have to adjust yourself quickly to the new you guideline. The most enjoying part of the job is the fulfillment you get when you help the clients on a daily basic by going the extra mile to satisfied their needs.
Pros
Well known Brand
Cons
Not always reconized for the good work done.

Other TD Insurance Employee Reviews

Career development encouraged
Auto Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  North York, ON13 February 2018
Career development encouraged
Strong customer focus
Friendly staff
Hard work rewarded by Management. Chance to advance within the company.
Open office policy
Pros
Easy access to Management
Cons
I can not think of any
TD Insurance
Insurance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON12 February 2018
A company that focuses on customer first and places alot of training on satisfying customers. Management seem to be disinterested at times, which leads to lack of motivation towards their team members. Theres plenty of room to grow and move around, however they do have a strict timeframe with regards to staying in your role despite excelling. The onboard training was probably the best part and talking to customers is quite enjoyable aswell. If the culture could be revamped, then it would definitely improve its overall rating.
Pros
Plenty of benefits, flexible hours
Cons
Lack of leadership, poor environment