TD Canada Trust

TD Canada Trust Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Place to work
Credit Card Loyalty and Advice (Current Employee), London, ONMarch 2, 2015
Pros: raises, bonuses, good management, working individually but also within a team
Cons: not being able to eventually move to different shifts from nights to days, not as flexible
This is a great place to work. Lots of friendly people, managers and plenty of room for growth. Lots of help, and people all working for the same goals.
Learn something new everyday
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Etobicoke OntarioMarch 1, 2015
You learn alot about sales and ensuring your selling the right product to the right person. You also learn how to multitask and ensure you are compliant with the companys rules and regulations.
Excellent
Part-time Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Etobicoke, ONFebruary 26, 2015
A great institution to work at. The staff and executives are friendly and create a great work environment. you learn a lot about finance and investing.
Good copamny
credit card Specialist (Current Employee), Markham OntarioFebruary 25, 2015
Good bank to work for, good benefits good pay, job is typical call center job nothing to special. Great Training programs very customer focused.
Motivating, Encouraging & Supportive Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Williamsburg Centre Kitchener ONFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: team spirit
Cons: sunday hours
Working with the customers as a Customer Service Representative was a very enjoyable and a typical day at work for me.
I learned alot about the financial industry, re:products and services they offer, and how to recommend appropriately to the specific client's needs.
The management team within Td Canada Trust are very supportive and motivating, working with you to create the work/life balance.
I have to say that Td has excellent hiring methods, all of my co-workers over the 8 years I was here, were fantastic team players, encouraging, supporting each other like a family.
The hardest part of the job, was working the hours/days required. With the Sunday openings, that was a difficult day to have to work.
The most enjoyable part of my job was just being with people. The positive, encouraging, environment was the BEST!
Great workplace, lots of favoritism
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONFebruary 18, 2015
Fine place to work. Great benefits. Lots of favourtism at least in the city I work in. High turnover. Sales goals always increase while they find ways to have customers not come into the branches with doing everything online.
Informative and Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fraser Heights, Surrey, B.C.February 13, 2015
Pros: financial knowledge
Cons: disgruntled customers
I loved working with the TD Bank. Ive Gained nothing but knowledgable experience that i will use in future jobs and endeavours. I was fortunate to have great teams, with exceptional managers.
Very productive and a friendly environment to work within the branch
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2015
Love the people that I work with and as soon as I arrived the employees greeted me with open arms making me feel much appreciated and joining the team.
professional, sales-focused work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Langley, BCFebruary 9, 2015
During my employment at TD Canada Trust, I have appreciated the dedication to creating personal and positive customer experiences. I have managed to maintain good, professional relationships with customers as they share details of their lives with me. At the same time, getting to know their financial situations, I have developed the skills to make recommendations for credit products etc that I feel would be the most beneficial to them.
My TD branch is very professional, with a handful of managers who are much older than I am. They have passed their experiences and insight down to me, which has been very helpful.
Since my position at TD is technically "casual", the limited hours have made it a little more difficult to solidify close relationships with my coworkers.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with unreasonable customers who take their anger and frustration out on me; however, years of customer service experience have helped me to have uncomfortable conversations and do well to make sure customers understand policies and procedures even if they don't agree with them.
The best part of my job is having customers open up to me and tell me about their lives. I have heard many happy stories as well as tragedies and troubles from customers. It is very humbling to have someone trust me with their emotions and life events and talk to me and at the end, tell me that I have helped them in some way.
Work Policy, and team work
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee), Ajax, OntarioFebruary 9, 2015
Work place is not a fun place to be in because of the fact that we are expected to stay late and skip our lunches almost all the time, which doesnt great a positive work vibe or family balance.
Productive and fun work place, with lot of discussions, many helpful people around.
Senior J2EE Developer. (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 1, 2015
TD is a really very nice place to work in. Everyone works in a team, so the productivity is more. There is lot of interaction with other teams, as a result we get opportunity to know more about the way banking works. There are many helpful people around. I knew which people to reach out to in case of doubts, and hence did not waste time struggling on a new tool.
Overall i had a very good experience working here, and it has helped me enhance my experience as a professional.
work place
Junior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 29, 2015
Good work environment. would definitely lie to work there again. challenely role, great work team and for sure fast paced. a typical day is at work is always something i look forward to.
Advancement is encouraged and supported. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.Wide variety of people with many different backgrounds, good base beginner job.
Amazing Company to be a part of. Excellent job culture
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: amazing managers and co workers, very helpful
Cons: na
Fabulous place to learn a lot about the banking industry, the products and services. Amazing job environment. Colleagues and managers are very helpful and insightful. Everyone is part of the family.
An excellent company to work
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), ScarboroughJanuary 28, 2015
I have worked for TD Canada Trust for 10 years. It is an excellent company to work. I have worked with a great team of individuals and worked together to achieve best results. I enjoyed going into work everyday because it was like my second home.
Productive and fun environment
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), OttawaJanuary 27, 2015
- everyone gets along quite well and is willing to help out
- I learned a lot of banking terms and transactions, financial ins and outs about money, saving, daily transactions.
- The hardest part of the job was dealing with customer all the time and always having to be in a good mood
- The most enjoyable part is being able to greet and talk to different people each day, I learned a lot
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Delta, B.C.January 27, 2015
 Managed customer enquiries and complaints; recognized customers’ financial needs and provided advice
 Maintained excellent relationships with personal and commercial clientele
 Processed a range of retail and commercial transactions while cross-selling products to increase revenue and exceed sales goals
Amazing place to work at
TELEPHONE FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), TorontoJanuary 24, 2015
Excellent employee benefit
Very flexible work schedule
Dynamic work environment
Job
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 20, 2015
Encourage people to move up through organization with vibrant work environment.
Part time Credit Administration
Partner Service CAS Team Agent (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 18, 2015
I'm with the phone team and responsible for incoming calls..
Provide administrative to retail branches, solicitor, other financial institutions for all credit products, Mortgages, Line of Credit, etc..
I have been with this team for almost 2 years and I enjoy everyday at work; keep learning everyday.
My manager and my team are extremely good and helpful and always there for me when I need help or I did a good job etc.
I am applying for this position is because I am free during the weekend.
Extremely positive experience
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONJanuary 14, 2015
I have never had a job in which I am excited to come into work everyday. TD has an excellent culture. I love the management and the people I work with. Everyone likes to help out and push each other to be the best that they can be. Many opportunities for different positions and different sides of the business.

1 2 3 4 5