TD Canada Trust

TD Canada Trust Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing Workplace with great opportunities
Web Tech Support (Current Employee), markham ontarioDecember 18, 2014
Day starts with taking Web Calls, dealing with existing customers and resolving their online banking issues like troubleshooting browser and Mobile apps.

Feels great working in team and management is amazing which keeps me motivated all the time.
Awesome Working Environment
Customer relations specialist (Current Employee), London, ONDecember 16, 2014
Pros: room for shift extentions or pick up extra shifts, great benefits packages. bonuses, fun environment.
Cons: mostly part time hours
I worked at TD Phone channel for about a year. It was my best working experience. Professional environment. Friendly staff and supervisors. The managers are genuinely interested in your Career progress.
Great company
Bilingual Supervisor/Resource Officer (Current Employee), Markham,ONDecember 15, 2014
If you want to work in the Financial Industry, TD is a great company. Great benefits, variety of different people, vast departments, etc.
Depending on the branch you are working at, could be a fun place to work at!
Investment Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 15, 2014
Depending on the branch you are working at, could be a fun place to work at!
Strong business name behind you. TD is well known
Financial Service Representative/Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 12, 2014
I enjoyed my time with TD. I loved interacting with clients and looking for opportunities for their advancement with banking needs.
I wanted to try another avenue of career placement as the TD opportunities were not challenging me for further advancement.
Excellent work place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Cold Lake, ABDecember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches, prizes to be won
Cons: shortage of staff at peek times
The training that is delivered is second to none, they make sure that you have a clear understanding of all materials and procedures. I would have to say also having management that follows the open door policy is outstanding also.
Great Place to work
Bank Teller (Former Employee), halifax,nsDecember 3, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: tedious and repetitive everyday
I really enjoyed working at TD Canada Trust. My team members were great and they were very flexible with scheduling.
I would have to say long line ups and repetition was quite tedious sometimes.
But overall great experience
Excellent Experience
Data Entry Operator / Teller / Cash Desk Officer (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONNovember 24, 2014
I loved my time at TD Canada Trust.
I started out doing data entry. Entering all the personal cheques given to the branches manually. They were to be done in a timely manner. I went on to do some training in that position. Sometimes training 3-4 people at the same time. As this was a part time position, I had also come in to help other departments of – more... TD to help with Data Entry needed.
As the work for this position was becoming increasingly slow, I went to work as a teller.

Working as a bank teller was delightful, with all the many clients coming in with different needs.

Upon getting bored of that position, I got experience with the business side of banking. I dealt with small and large companies, coming in to do their weekly or monthly banking. The transactions were different from the personal side. (Larger quantities, for example)

Moving on, I had experience with the cash desk. Every day was different.
I dealt with foreign exchange, coin acceptance, balancing of the books at the end of the day, as well as refilling the machines with cash needed for the next day.
High security, and trust needed for this position.

Excellent experience. – less
Productive environment. Tough sales targets.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 19, 2014
Heavy volume of personal meetings with clients in person and over the phone.
Learned to manage my time very well.
Management was fairly strict with high goals.
Colleagues were helpful, though it was a competitive environment.
hardest part of th job is to manage heavy sales goals, which performing all required parts of the job i.e. dealing with all clients.
I – more... enjoyed the advising part of the job. It is quite gratifying to help those who am are financial savvy. – less
Diverse and accepting
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), dryden, onNovember 17, 2014
TD allowed you to be who you are without judgement. There are little restrictions on your appearance and hire you based on your ability not your looks. That is a nice change. I learned a lot about banking, mortgages, loans and investments. I enjoyed meeting people and helping them with their banking needs. One nice thing was that the branch was closed – more... on the weekends so it was a work week kinda job. – less
General Role
Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Milton, ONNovember 14, 2014
Responsibilities:
• Assisted clients with day to day banking products such as chequing, savings, US accounts and personal visas, while surpassing quarterly sales revenue goals
• In 2013, successfully reached the 2.2 million benchmark in investment volume by providing customers with investment advice for registered (RSP, RESP, TFSA) and non-registered – more... products (GICs, bonds, mutual funds)
• Facilitated client borrowing needs by providing resolutions and recommendations to personal and home equity lines of credit, variety of loans, residential and commercial mortgages resulting in over 8.5 million in lending volume in 2013
• Effectively assisted business clients with their diverse inquiries and recommended the most suitable products to enhance client experience, while meeting merchant services and lending product targets
• Successfully coached and mentored customer service representatives to exceed their daily quotas, increase the branch’s customer experience index above target and ensure the branch is pursuing to reach champions within the COR region
• As the branch’s delegated compliance officer, reviewed and approved all mutual fund trades and new accounts while minimizing deficiencies – less
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), vancouverNovember 10, 2014
Pros: decent pay for entry level job
Cons: limited time and job autonomy
overall, TD is a great company to work for. However, this largely depends on the branch you are working for.

My typical day is getting to work 5 min early, and process bill payments among other day to day banking needs.

Very often, I am working overtime without pay on my own terms because management is very strict about how the front line uses their – more... time. Management wants to move the line at all cost, however, you are also expected to sell.

The best part about this job is if you are able to perform well, you can potentially move up very fast. – less
Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), mississauga, ontarioNovember 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: low salary
TD Canada Trust is a great company to work for they valued their employees and they have great benefits. Within, this company there is room for advancement. Environment is great, everyone treat everyone with respect.
Productive and Funplace with regular out of site training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 5, 2014
Great place to Work.
Excellent Management Team.
New Innovative ideas to work with everyday
Friendly and cooperative staff
Not the best culture
Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Markham, ONNovember 4, 2014
I've had better jobs with people that actually value their employees
High performance company with great people
Receptionist/Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 30, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule, branch incentive pay, employee ownership plan
Cons: long hours, high turnover, lack of staffing awareness, managers tend to micromanage
Good place to work because of the people. You are provided with training and tools to succeed.
TD Canada Trust
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, ONOctober 30, 2014
We always had our smiles on when we where on stage. I always was proud to say that I worked for TD Canada Trust. The customer service is what we are known for. I know for a fact that we were the only bank that actually cared if you were charged too much in service charges. We trained all of our tellers to look at every profile of each customer to make – more... sure they where in the correct banking plan. We also offered advise on the front line with our customers. Example, if the qualified for a credit product such as overdraft protection or a visa credit card we could give them all the proper information in regards to these products. We also could set up leads for our team mates to possibly recruit more business to the bank. Investments and mortgages.
I enjoyed working with the team I was apart of. I did most of the training with the new teller hires. I enjoyed that part of my job because I could make a difference with training of the new staff.
I also was responsible for the closing of the branch. Which includes the balancing of our cash currency and all of our bills going out of the branch on that day. It was a great experience learning how to balance these important tasks in a timely manner. – less
Good Company
Small Business Officer- Admin Support (Former Employee), edmonton, abOctober 27, 2014
Great Benefits
Good people
Good Salary
good vacation time
Great place to work, good Management and Staff
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioOctober 23, 2014
I work with a great team of people, who work together to create an excellent experience not only for clients but also for the employees. Managers always encourage and motivate you to reach and excel for the best, they always help to gain better opportunities.
Great Company Great People
Small Business Telephone Banking Specialist (Current Employee), Markham, ONOctober 23, 2014
Work with a bunch of great people in a dynamic organization focused on customer experience.

1 2 3 4 5