TD Canada Trust

TD Canada Trust Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
work place
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, CanadaOctober 16, 2014
Pros: incentives
Cons: benefits, long hours
- A typical day at work was usually Enthusiastic, energetic and displays positive behavior.

-what I've learned was to exhibit patience

-management inspires others to do better.

-co workers helpful and usually maintains a competent and professional demeanor in dealing with clients and the public.

-the hardest part of the job was the long hours.

the – more... enjoyable part of the job was being apart of a team that was encouraging – less
As Retail Banking goes, it's one of the best in Canada
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee), Victoria, BCOctober 16, 2014
Overall, you can find good people within the organization that truly love their job. A typical day was customer service triage with an increasing work load that you had to manage while giving legendary customer service from start to finish.
Fun place to work
Bi-Lingual QA Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 15, 2014
Good working environment where there is so much of team interaction and co-ordination between teams and with good management.
Good Environment to work
Java Developer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 15, 2014
Good environment to work which helped me in my carrier. Good Management.
nice coworkers, fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto,ONOctober 14, 2014
TLS is a well-respected company in automobile lifting field. Employees there are really nice. Fun workplace
Good Company
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCOctober 12, 2014
It was a good company to work for but just like a big bank you are just a number otherwise good benefits.
Entertaining Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 12, 2014
Pros: bonuses, free lunches, entertainment vouchors, merchandises
At TD Canada Trust it is very interesting and competitive day. Its an amazing place to work at, the staff is so caring and understanding and we all work together as a family to make the positive impacts on our customer. We have an amazing management team that is always present for us when help is needed. You are consistently learning new things on a – more... daily basis which is an asset. All the work you do, you are acknowledged for which in many places you don't get to receive that. I love to work for them, I wake up every morning looking forward to go to work. Keep it up TD!! – less
Excellent
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Windsor, ONOctober 8, 2014
Pros: working with the public, responsibility, helping others
Complete deposits, withdrawals, bill payments and other account transactions
• Solicit products and services while providing appropriate financial advice
• Proactively greet and engage customers in the help & advice areas of the branch
• Perform administrative tasks that contributed to the ongoing branch operation
Productive workplace
Financial advisor (Former Employee), Gatineau, QCOctober 7, 2014
• Coordinating the daily activities of the Ambassador
• Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing mail
• Liaise between the Ambassador and the Foreign Ministry.
• Organize international travel, hotel reservations, meetings and reception
• Prepare, distribute and followed a diplomatic note to all members
• Update the agenda and hosting diplomatic receptions, – more... dinners, in conjunction with local protocols – less
Amazing company to work for.
Branch Teller (Current Employee), Ending mat leave.October 7, 2014
Pros: dealing with customers, amazing staff
Cons: only con is working evenings and weekends with a family.
Assist customers with their daily needs and help resolve issues. Making sure they are in all the right products to benefit their lifestyle. Very rewarding job.
Providing customers legendary service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 7, 2014
TD Canada Trust is a good company to work for. They have long working hours which makes it great for students and part-timers. Typical day of a bank teller process payments pay bills daily administrative duties. On a regular basis we cope with customer concerns and strive to provide them with excellent customer service.
Branch in Grand Bend
FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Grand Bend, ONOctober 7, 2014
Pros: 1 hr lunch
Cons: unpaid overtimes
Very stressful and horrible work life balance over the spring summer and fall months. Unreal customer expectations
Good company to work for
Manager of Financial Services (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 30, 2014
It is a good company to work for.
They respect every one and have a good system in place.
Salary is not that high, it is acceptable.
Bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mount Pearl, NewfoundlandSeptember 25, 2014
Assulted by a co-worker. Told by managers I was underperforming, but I was out rating my co-workers. Never got a professional development plan like I was promised. Stayed because it looked good on my resume while completing my degree and the pay was good for part time.
Good co to work for
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: great culture
Cons: low salary
Salary low, great co workers, management depends on your luck!
Wonderful supportive team managers, great working enviroment, eager to encourage and advance
Customer Service Representative/Team Leader (Former Employee), Markham, ONSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: well scheduled, work life balance, open to suggestions, complimentary to staff
TD call centre was a great experience because of the people I was blessed to work with. They were fair in their judgements, customer focus and experience was 100% and they were eager to listen and develop individuals who deserved the promotions. I believe that is the reason that the call centre was run so well. The right people of the right jobs.
Great organization!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), London ONSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: benefits and pension packages
Cons: high pressure sales
I enjoy working for TD Canada Trust. They have been supportive, and accommodating through all of my academic endeavors. It is evident that they highly value their people and want to organically grow the organization.
Great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lake Country, BCSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: great team-oriented staff
Cons: not very much room to advance in administrative/human resources roles
Customer Service Representative:
Responsible for providing outstanding customer service
Responsible for performing customer transactions and providing financial advice
Certified and trained for opening and closing procedures
Responsible for meeting quarterly sales and customer service goals
Ensuring all client transactions performed compliantly
Required – more... to work well under stressful situations

I learned how to remain calm in stressful situations and how to diffuse potential client problems or concerns before they could turn into major issues.

The management genuinely cared about each employee and their overall wellbeing at work and in life.
I work with a staff comprised of mostly women who are very driven to succeed. It is challenging at times to balance all the different emotions involved with women but for the most part we all work well together.

The hardest part of the job would be to not take client concerns or issues with banking personally and trying not to take the stress that this job can entail home each night.

The most enjoyable part would be making a difference and exceeding expectations of clients. – less
Excellent
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 16, 2014
Excellent working environment, learned how to serve different kind of customers.
productive place to work
Bank teller, opening and closing teller (Former Employee), Red Deer AB and Fort McMurray ABSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: not enough hours
I helped customers everyday as well as other staff. I learned how to manage money and work in a fast paced environment. Management in Red Deer was amazing to work for, and management in Fort McMurray was ok. My coworkers were ok as well, but we had a very high turn over rate, so I didn't get to know them very well. The hardest part of my job was to – more... keep up with the long lines in the bank in a timely fashion, and still be able to meet every customers needs. I love working with customers as well as on my own, and I got to do that everyday. – less

1 2 3 4 5