TD Canada Trust

TD Canada Trust Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Wonderful supportive team managers, great working enviroment, eager to encourage and advance
Customer Service Representative/Team Leader (Former Employee), Markham, ONSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: well scheduled, work life balance, open to suggestions, complimentary to staff
TD call centre was a great experience because of the people I was blessed to work with. They were fair in their judgements, customer focus and experience was 100% and they were eager to listen and develop individuals who deserved the promotions. I believe that is the reason that the call centre was run so well. The right people of the right jobs.
Great organization!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), London ONSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: benefits and pension packages
Cons: high pressure sales
I enjoy working for TD Canada Trust. They have been supportive, and accommodating through all of my academic endeavors. It is evident that they highly value their people and want to organically grow the organization.
Great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lake Country, BCSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: great team-oriented staff
Cons: not very much room to advance in administrative/human resources roles
Customer Service Representative:
Responsible for providing outstanding customer service
Responsible for performing customer transactions and providing financial advice
Certified and trained for opening and closing procedures
Responsible for meeting quarterly sales and customer service goals
Ensuring all client transactions performed compliantly
Required – more... to work well under stressful situations

I learned how to remain calm in stressful situations and how to diffuse potential client problems or concerns before they could turn into major issues.

The management genuinely cared about each employee and their overall wellbeing at work and in life.
I work with a staff comprised of mostly women who are very driven to succeed. It is challenging at times to balance all the different emotions involved with women but for the most part we all work well together.

The hardest part of the job would be to not take client concerns or issues with banking personally and trying not to take the stress that this job can entail home each night.

The most enjoyable part would be making a difference and exceeding expectations of clients. – less
Excellent
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 16, 2014
Excellent working environment, learned how to serve different kind of customers.
productive place to work
Bank teller, opening and closing teller (Former Employee), Red Deer AB and Fort McMurray ABSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: not enough hours
I helped customers everyday as well as other staff. I learned how to manage money and work in a fast paced environment. Management in Red Deer was amazing to work for, and management in Fort McMurray was ok. My coworkers were ok as well, but we had a very high turn over rate, so I didn't get to know them very well. The hardest part of my job was to – more... keep up with the long lines in the bank in a timely fashion, and still be able to meet every customers needs. I love working with customers as well as on my own, and I got to do that everyday. – less
compliant and fun workplace
Manager of Customer Service (Current Employee), montrealSeptember 9, 2014
Hi,

I am currently a part-time manager at the bank. I've worked very hard to get to where I am today. I started from the bottom 3 years ago and have done 3 different positions to finally get my manage role.
A typical day at work would be helping out clients, guiding them and providing the best customer service out there. I also guide and coach my employees – more... and helping them achieve their goals.
I have a very good work environment, my team consists of a bunch of young and fun people!
The most enjoyable part of my job would be seeing my employee move up because I've helped them learn the most they can learn about their job function. Seeing them move up shows you that your doing something right as a manager even though sometimes you feel like you don't have enough time during the day to do everything that needs to be done.
Also, being rewarded for your hard work! – less
great employer
Directeur Hypothécaires Résidentiels (Former Employee), montrealSeptember 9, 2014
great working experience, great superiors, professional atmosphere
Overall great work environment
Financial services representative (Current Employee), Red Deer, ABSeptember 4, 2014
Overall great work environment,Great management,Systems are very user friendly,Pay Scale is a little low
fair, productive, fun, great place to work
Trading Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 3, 2014
Management was fair and easy to work with, open door policy.
Fast pace environment, constantly learning new things!
Manager of Customer Service (Current Employee), Saint Hyacinth, QCSeptember 3, 2014
Very busy branch, you are always on the go. We are team oriented and try our best to work as fast as possible.
Very demanding personal selling approach
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: very busy business environment
Cons: no freedom to look for other opportunities
Lot of Psychological pressure to meet Goals. The more you do the more they want. No free space to look for other opportunities.
great organization
Credit Analyst (Current Employee), MarkhamSeptember 2, 2014
helpful management and coworkers, various community works
Fun & Demanding Workplace
Manager of Financial Services (Current Employee), GuelphAugust 30, 2014
Excellent Company with very skilled Management Team.
I have learned to grow as a highly motivated person under supervision of various manager. i only have good stuff to say.
Regards
Fun place, good people, bureaucratic
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 29, 2014
Sometimes have to work on Saturday or late during weekdays. Hard to get full-time positions, most are part-time. Not many opportunities for advancement and small pay comparing to amount of work have to do.
Fun Energetic Workplace where you learn alot
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 25, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: may work sundays
Its a great place to start learning about the retail banking industry. Provides some advancement and will pay for the education required.
Business environment
Administration, Branch Credit Officer (Former Employee), London, ONAugust 22, 2014
Pros: many
Cons: moved to mississauga
Supporting our internal and external partners. Auditor for lending.Balanced ledgers.
Poor Management
Sales Representative (Former Employee), London, ONAugust 19, 2014
Pros: work enviorment
Cons: management
overall great experience
learned everything i needed to work in the financial industry
An Excellent and Supportive Sales Driven Environment
Telephone Sales Insurance Advice Specialist (Current Employee), London, ONAugust 17, 2014
Pros: great managerial support: regular coaching & feedback, lovely colleagues and teammates
A typical day at this position involves receiving numerous inbound calls from our clients and fulfilling their requests in a timely and courteous manner. I am responsible for recommending and discussing suitable banking products on these calls and adhering to productivity metrics. Additionally I must strive to meet and exceed sales targets and have – more... regular coaching sessions with my manager to refine my call flow and adhere to corporate guidelines. The management is very supportive, approachable, and considerate, and have helped me to push myself in improving my objection handling techniques. The most enjoyable part of the position is chatting with clients from all over the country and helping them find new ways to save money! – less
great company, great career
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 16, 2014
my days in TD has been very exciting and rewarding. I get to learn various aspect of banking business.
Good culture
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 11, 2014
Good culture among employees and management. Good communication and managers celebrate achievements.

1 2 3 4 5