TD Canada Trust

TD Canada Trust Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
An excellent company to work
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), ScarboroughJanuary 28, 2015
I have worked for TD Canada Trust for 10 years. It is an excellent company to work. I have worked with a great team of individuals and worked together to achieve best results. I enjoyed going into work everyday because it was like my second home.
Productive and fun environment
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), OttawaJanuary 27, 2015
- everyone gets along quite well and is willing to help out
- I learned a lot of banking terms and transactions, financial ins and outs about money, saving, daily transactions.
- The hardest part of the job was dealing with customer all the time and always having to be in a good mood
- The most enjoyable part is being able to greet and talk to different people each day, I learned a lot
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Delta, B.C.January 27, 2015
 Managed customer enquiries and complaints; recognized customers’ financial needs and provided advice
 Maintained excellent relationships with personal and commercial clientele
 Processed a range of retail and commercial transactions while cross-selling products to increase revenue and exceed sales goals
Amazing place to work at
TELEPHONE FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), TorontoJanuary 24, 2015
Excellent employee benefit
Very flexible work schedule
Dynamic work environment
Job
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 20, 2015
Encourage people to move up through organization with vibrant work environment.
Part time Credit Administration
Partner Service CAS Team Agent (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 18, 2015
I'm with the phone team and responsible for incoming calls..
Provide administrative to retail branches, solicitor, other financial institutions for all credit products, Mortgages, Line of Credit, etc..
I have been with this team for almost 2 years and I enjoy everyday at work; keep learning everyday.
My manager and my team are extremely good and helpful and always there for me when I need help or I did a good job etc.
I am applying for this position is because I am free during the weekend.
Extremely positive experience
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONJanuary 14, 2015
I have never had a job in which I am excited to come into work everyday. TD has an excellent culture. I love the management and the people I work with. Everyone likes to help out and push each other to be the best that they can be. Many opportunities for different positions and different sides of the business.
Busy workplace, tons of opportunities to grow
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), HaltonJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: good benefits, great salary
Cons: short staffed, cut backs
Most enjoyable part of my day is coaching and seeing them succeed.
Hardest part of the job is when we are understaffed due to sickness, etc. Makes the day more difficult with longer line ups.
Co-workers are fantastic.
Great opportunity for new grads
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: lots of perks if you preform well, flexible scheduling, and great exposure for financial careers
Cons: its extremely competitive when it comes to any promotions or applications for full time, if you dont have a second language mainly chinese or korean
My experience with TD was postive overall.. It taught me very key foundations of financial sales and investments. Having this on my resume has been nothing but postive for my career advancments.
Enjoyable
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Surrey, BCJanuary 13, 2015
Meeting lots of people and helping them banking as well as educating them with what is new that could bring solutions to their problems.
Inbound call center environment with fun weekly games for the floor
Insurance Advice Specialist (Current Employee), London ONJanuary 8, 2015
Great job and great benefits, flexible schedules and friendly managers. Amazing coworkers.
work like a fun
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 8, 2015
I have great time to work with TD and learn a lot skills.I analyzed the BRD, functional requirement for the project and creat indiual and Business test cases based on Business rules and Business logic. overall i have great experience with TD.
Fun WorkPlace
Service Officer (Level III) Contract 6 month (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 2, 2015
• Ensured RESP Files were compliant according to TD Canada Trust regulation

• Completed and resolved various requests regarding Property Tax Payment in an efficient and timely manner

• Committed to performing quality control reviews and extra due diligence to ensure accuracy when opening new accounts and processing withdrawals and changes for all Registered Education Savings Plans
Working at TD
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 23, 2014
Pros: flexible for students
Cons: low pay
Enjoyable for the most part, helping out customers on a day to day basis, easy to learn and move up within the retail side.
Amazing Workplace with great opportunities
Web Tech Support (Current Employee), markham ontarioDecember 18, 2014
Day starts with taking Web Calls, dealing with existing customers and resolving their online banking issues like troubleshooting browser and Mobile apps.

Feels great working in team and management is amazing which keeps me motivated all the time.
Awesome Working Environment
Customer relations specialist (Current Employee), London, ONDecember 16, 2014
Pros: room for shift extentions or pick up extra shifts, great benefits packages. bonuses, fun environment.
Cons: mostly part time hours
I worked at TD Phone channel for about a year. It was my best working experience. Professional environment. Friendly staff and supervisors. The managers are genuinely interested in your Career progress.
Great company
Bilingual Supervisor/Resource Officer (Current Employee), Markham,ONDecember 15, 2014
If you want to work in the Financial Industry, TD is a great company. Great benefits, variety of different people, vast departments, etc.
Depending on the branch you are working at, could be a fun place to work at!
Investment Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 15, 2014
Depending on the branch you are working at, could be a fun place to work at!
Strong business name behind you. TD is well known
Financial Service Representative/Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 12, 2014
I enjoyed my time with TD. I loved interacting with clients and looking for opportunities for their advancement with banking needs.
I wanted to try another avenue of career placement as the TD opportunities were not challenging me for further advancement.
Excellent work place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Cold Lake, ABDecember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches, prizes to be won
Cons: shortage of staff at peek times
The training that is delivered is second to none, they make sure that you have a clear understanding of all materials and procedures. I would have to say also having management that follows the open door policy is outstanding also.

1 2 3 4 5