TD Canada Trust

TD Canada Trust Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun and interactive work space.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Flexible work scheduling, Full training offered
Cons: Hours later than all other banks, a lot of training required
A typical day at work involved basic customer transaction, keeping busy with filing or cleaning/ restocking supply, with an actionable branch activities. I learned so much about social interaction and body language, as well the many ways to truly connect with your customer. The management was always there if i needed help or wanted to try something, and were always willing to work things out with me on a personal and professional way. My co-workers were open and friendly with a smile on there face. One of the hardest parts of the job was the technological side and learning all the little steps during the day. The best part by far was that it was always a good atmosphere to be in, the people were always trying to keep things light and fun.
Fast Paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Kitchener OntarioJuly 28, 2015
The bank in which I work at is among the most active in Canada. I have learnt how to deal with an array of people and how to satisfy their banking needs.
Very enthuiastic staff and supportive management
Financial Service & Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Markham, ONJuly 28, 2015
The vibe at TD Canada Trust is truly self-motivated and results-driven. Throughout training you are provided essential tools to excel at your role and clarifications on incentives to surpass expectations, both financially and opportunity wise. The foundation of the banking environment at TD is its legendary customer service and security. Strict compliance and fraud prevention is rule number one, customer service two and sales three.
Fun and exciting place to work
Call Centre Rep (Former Employee), eglinton and dufferinJuly 27, 2015
Pros: free lunches, games
Cons: long hours
Based on my experience, TD Canada Trust is a fun and exciting place to work. You get to meet different people with different cultural and background. A typical day at the bank is serving customers in a long line up; sometime they can be impatient but when you show concern they appreciate your service more. I learnt how to be respectful and how to appreciate different cultural backgrounds. The management was warm and caring attending to the needs and wants of their employees.The hardest part of the job was when you cannot satisfy a customer or dealing with a rude customer. However the most enjoyable part of the job is when your day is pleasant and you get to serve the customer to the best of your ability. I am pleased to say that I would recommend TD Canada Trust to family and friends.
Great customer service model
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 27, 2015
Working with TDCT gave me the opportunity to gain invaluable customer service experience. The work environment and culture was one which valued its employees and gave great incentives for workers. Given the competitive nature of the industry, there was an increasing emphasis on sales.
A professional financial environment with flexible working hours.
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 24, 2015
A typical day for me is connecting with clients and helping them develop a financial plan. As a Financial Advisor I am responsible for discussing investments, credit and day to day banking. My job also involves coaching and helping Junior advisors to drive results and help them be efficient. My job also entails meeting quarterly goals on different matrices. The work environment I work in requires that I be adaptive to the number of clients that come into the branch. While working for TD Canada Trust I have learned to be very adaptive to a volatile work environment, and also to be efficient in multitasking and time management. I am also a Branch Compliance Officer, which means I ensure all mutual fund trades and credit files are meeting regulatory requirements. I also try to increase the safety of cash management and staff members.
yonge and fun culture with competivie environment
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), North York, ONJuly 23, 2015
Pros: champions reward
Cons: long hours, high targets
TD has a fun and happy culture overall. All employees work hard during the day, and know how to have fun after work as well. The work environment is really competitive, yet the salary seems below expectation with the amount of work you are assigned or expected to do.
Productive work Place
IT Specialist (Current Employee), mississaugaJuly 23, 2015
it's nice experience to work here. Growing opportunities.
Management is good and support us. Learning different aspects of he project.
Proffessional work place,
Customer service representative (Former Employee), albertaJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Inside, quick advancement
Cons: stressful, rude people, a lot of complaints and issues, you are the middle man who received all the complaints but not the person who made the decision
I have learnt a lot at TD, and its a very professional work place, but its unfulfilling my day consists of a lot of complaints and issues and it isn't the calmest it can be very stressful. Some co - workers can be rude and mean and they normalize it. I enjoy the fact that the pay is pretty good and some times you meet nice people.
fun
Manager Of Customer Service (Current Employee), mississauga, ontJuly 20, 2015
great place. must put in hard work to succeed any where. very busy and lots of turnover. one has to make the best of every situation.
Good stable employment with flexile hours for students
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule, good pay
Cons: No leadership
Management was in constant flux and changing the needs of what employees were required to do. At some point they lost touch with the need to serve clients and required to sell to clients at the main purpose. Otherwise excellent pay and a good work environment. Especially for students.
Productive Work Place
Senior Oracle DBA (Current Employee), scarboroughJuly 14, 2015
Team members and Management were very friendly and cooperative, always ready to lend hand when required.
overall a great challenging work en
Great Team Environment
Manager of Customer Service (Former Employee), 61 Hanna AveJuly 14, 2015
Pros: great team, team work, great clients
Cons: working overtime on a daily basis
A day in the life would include keeping up to date with emails and ensure deadlines were met for responding and following up with internal partners and customers. Coaching team to continue their growth in their role and within the company. Ensuring all excess cash was shipped out and ordered for the week. Ensure all compliance components were completed, up to date and file accordingly. Check for changes and ensure team has the appropriate training and coaching.

Time management has become one of my strongest skills. Being able to multitask is the key to making the day run smoothly, especially because customer traffic is always unpredictable. I also learned to to be a successful coach. Listening to your employees and making sure their goals align with their contribution to the branch goals.

Being apart of the management team having an open door policy has always worked for me. I am a great communicator and easy to get along with. My team was always comfortable coming to me with work related problems and personal as well.

My coworkers weren't my coworkers, they were my family. I believe that we are all equal's regardless of your title.

The hardest part of my job was juggling what I needed to have completed for the with the unpredictable customer traffic. I found having to set deadlines for important, time pressing matters worked best but was always a challenge when wanting to support my staff.

The most enjoyable part of my job was people development.
Productive and exciting work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), sherbrooke, QuebecJuly 14, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: not the best salary
serving customers, solving problems and being as efficient and productive as possible. Making sure customers are satisfied and leave the bank with an overall good customer experience.

I learned to multitask and to be flexible. Management and co-workers were always very enjoyable to work with.
Valuable experience and long term relationships
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), CalgaryJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Good benefits and pay
Cons: High pressure
The best part of the job was the amazing people I met, including my coworkers, the managers, and the customers. The job was all about establishing those long term relationships. I also learned a lot about banking as a CSR and improved my customer service skills.
Fun place to work. Outside social events.
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 7, 2015
Meeting lots of clients, typically 100-150 in a day. Co-workers are great, mostly young in the role. Management is very accommodating and allows for a work life balance. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new people all the time.
Spectacular company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2015
This company is spectacular. Training is provided to make sure you are comfortable to pursue your position and grow as well as learn.
Great place to work, build a career and build relationships.
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), MississaugaJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, great people.
A typical work day if filled with a variety of challenges. Always working with a great team of helpful, supportive and hard working people. You are made to feel valued and inspired to do your best every day. It is a fun friendly environment. The pay is very fair and the benefits are very good. TD Canada Trust takes very good care of their employees and rewards them very well for exceeding expectations. The best part of the job will be the people you meet.
Adequate Compensation for Work
Insurance Advice Specialist (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 7, 2015
Calling or taking in Calls to sell Balance Protection Insurance on Credit Cards, often under the guise of a more legitmate reasons of card activation or setting up a product transfer. The corporate culture is good but could be better. Adequate compensation for the work required.
Providing Legendary Customer Service Experience
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 5, 2015
My Typical day starts off with me preparing my self for the day ahead. So usually this means coming in early to go through my emails for any updates, changes in current services that we provide. Its also a good way to see any current situations going on which is usually mailed to us from management. I also go through my schedule and see which clients I will be meeting in order to prepare myself to provide the best service I can. Management and Co-workers play a key part in my day at work. We all work as a team and share new and existing ideas in order to provided excellent customer service experience. The hardest part of the job I would say is trying to help a customer out of a difficult financial situation but are unable to do so because of the customers current situation. The most enjoyable part of the job I would say is meeting new people from all different religions, cultures, and beliefs.

1 2 3 4 5