TD Canada Trust

TD Canada Trust Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Sometimes stressful
Partner Service Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 28, 2015
This job sometimes stressful; mainly because there is not fixed schedule for full time employee. I have different schedule every day.
Good workplace
CSR (Current Employee), Surrey, BCJune 25, 2015
Great workplace, culture and training.

Learned about international and national banking, sales and solutions.

Handled sales of business loans and administrative duties.
Competitive and fast paced environment
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 21, 2015
Pros: free bbq, coffee, lunches
Cons: long hours
extremely competitive, high goals, and a lot of expectations from seniors. All these are doable if you just take a deep breath and focus. Extremely helpful co-workers and positive team environment.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 20, 2015
constantly busy and on your feet. Never a dull moment.
Day to day banking needs for both personal and business clients. Support you in moving up granted you show interest.
Rapidly changing, fast paced environment
Digital Communications Officer (Current Employee), London, ONJune 20, 2015
A typical day involves interacting with customers on a variety of digital platforms, completing ad hoc reporting duties as needed, and interacting with team members.

The management team is very supportive and encouraging of personal growth and development.

The hardest part about the job is that the hours are rotational, so a work-life balance is difficult to achieve.

The best part of the job is being a part of some really cool, successful marketing campaigns.
Proactive and keeps growing
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), St.Catharines, OntarioJune 17, 2015
Cons: Long Hours
I work with all different situations for customer's day to day banking. I work hard to achieve goals set for myself as well as my overall reviews from my manager. I enjoy the staff that I would with and can rely on for help if needed.
Amazing place to work
CUSTOMER RELATIONS COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Markham OntarioJune 13, 2015
During the time that I worked for TDCT management was always considérate and understanding. I believe that they truly do care about their staff
Very Productive and great Team work
Solution Designer/Developer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 12, 2015
Very knowledgable staff and good management. Good work life balance, Compensation can be better. Trainings should be conducted to learn. Work from home is a good option. Office is great in terms of infrastructure
Business like environment and a lot to learn.
Current Account Analysis (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 12, 2015
Pros: Learning new things
Cons: Dealing with irate branches
Process customers accounts by cheques, debits and credits that go through their accounts in error, return and stop payment cheques, closing accounts, dormant accounts, chargebacks, etc.

Learn to deal with different transactions that goes through customer accounts that are not the norm.

Great management, personable and email.

Co-workers were good, learn from them

Making sure deadlines are met on a daily and monthly basis for different customers with specialized accounts.

Feeling like you accomplished good things everyday. Learning new things daily.
Part time hours only, sales structure related
Easyline Sales Specialist (Current Employee), London, ontarioJune 9, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: Hours of work, part time only
Schedules are all over the place, part time hours are not very flexible nor enough hours for me. my manager works off ours from me, so very little support from him. Training is overwhelming until you hit the floor, this is where the real on the job training begins
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Specialist, Insurance Advisor (Former Employee), London, ONJune 8, 2015
Communicated effectively with co-workers, subordinates, superiors, the general public, and others sufficient to exchange or convey information on TD products.
Good Culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), mississaugaJune 4, 2015
TD has a good working culture. Everyone is respected and motivated to reach their goals. I would recommend TD as a workplace
good place to work and learned a lot
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJune 3, 2015
I am help my clients do investment to reaching their finacial goal.
do credit link, such as credit card, mortagae, line of credit.
I open new bank account.
I learned finacial knowlege during the work and also inproved my communication, problem solving, time management skill.
My co-wookers are nice people to work with, they are friendly and respect each other.
The hardest part of this job is time management but I can do well of that.
The most enjoyable part of this job is I helped people reaching their finaical goal.
It is a fun and exciting place to work
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 1, 2015
I have enjoyed my time at TD Canada Trust. It has taught me a lot and it has greatly appealed to my interest of helping my customers in their financial affairs.
GReat teams and customer interactions
Manager of Customer Service (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 27, 2015
Pros: long hours
Cons: long hours
Great place for students and people looking for part time work because of the long hours, but this can also be a problem for scheduling and work life balance.
Balanced and positive work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioMay 26, 2015
Productive work environment that provides support and instruction for further development. Daily interactions with customers, finding solutions for banking needs as well as completing day to day banking transactions. Ensuring to follow compliance guidelines and maintain confidentiality when dealing with customer information. Maintain a professional appearance and demonstrate positive and respectful attitude towards both customers and coworkers.
Productive, learning, fun tean spirts, potlucks
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee), MississaugaMay 25, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefits
Cons: job insecurity, work being outsourced out of country
A unique experience, learned a lot by working in different departments, hardest part was no one know the answer for very rare cases, and enjoyable with multi-tasking, fun and learning
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 23, 2015
Enjoyable place to work with friendly environment and good company culture. The management is always open to people and promote the best values.
n/a
Manager of Customer Service (Current Employee), SurreyMay 20, 2015
It is good company for people who want career in retail banking. The hardest part is that after a while you feel stuck in retail unit of the bank only.
Great culture
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Aurora, ONMay 19, 2015
The working culture in TD Canada trust is great. Managers are usually supportive. TD Canada Trust is one of the best employers in Canada, and it definitely shows.

1 2 3 4 5