TD Canada Trust

TD Canada Trust Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 19, 2015
Great place to work, very competitive environment, everyday brings a new challenge, many opportunities for advancement
Productive with fun place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 19, 2015
Friendly environment, constantly learning. Excellent team working. Excellent feedback. Transparent and open communication. Work life Balance. Manager always promote creativity and out of the box thinking.
CSR
Customer Service Representative - Part Time (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 12, 2015
Pros: great staff
Cons: salary is too low, long hours
TD was a fast paced environment to work at. The people I worked with were fantastic and an excellent team. TD has a lot of employment advancement opportunities. You also need to have a bit of thick skin to deal with people and their money.
Learning with working
Partner Services Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 6, 2015
Good working environment for newbies.
Helpful management and co-workers.
Out-of-the-box approach.

... ... ... ... ... ... .. .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Good employer
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONApril 6, 2015
Good place to work if you enjoy interacting with people and would like a career in sales. Salary/hourly wage is comparable with other institutions.
Great people to work with
IT Systems Administrator (Former Employee), London OntarioApril 2, 2015
Pros: Team
Cons: Cost cutting
I enjoyed going to work every day. Challenging work with great team to be a member of during my time there.
Sadly there were needed restructuring steps that removed my position
Excellent Place to be...
Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2015
Excellent Place to be...One of the best employers I had ever worked with. Love the work environment and culture...Digital Channels is a happening place with challenging and interesting projects to work on.
Amazing place to work
QA Lead (Current Employee), mississaugaMarch 25, 2015
Co-workers are very supportive and fun to work with. Management is very flexible and accommodating even with contractors.
Job growth and development
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), BramptonMarch 24, 2015
Pros: great people, fun atmosphere
Cons: working weekends, late evenings
Great place to grow and develop skills that you're interested in. Management is supportive and provide assistance when needed. Time management, independence and initiative are important skills that I have acquired working here.
Limited full time positions
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Port Moody, BCMarch 20, 2015
You have to pay your dues before you get a full time job. Kind of hard to live off of part time salary with less benefits. Overall if you are willing to work hard you will be rewarded with BIP.
Fun environment, great people and team
Credit Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 19, 2015
Pros: a dull office can become a well decorated themed office place.
Cons: rotating schedule
- Management Support is outstanding,
- Colleagues come from all over the world, all different shapes, sizes, colours, opinions and cultures.
Great customer focused culture
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee), Etobicoke, ONMarch 19, 2015
Pros: every day is a different day
Cons: lower average salary
Start the day by checking voice mails, emails and appointments schedule.

Priorities tasks to time-sensitive deals, agenda's, meetings and phone calls.

Interact with customer through out the day. Identify, discuss and seize business opportunities by provide advice and benefits.

Do follow up calls, check leads system, check and rectified deficiencies, if any, and contact customer to make customer experience as comfortable as possible.

Help close branch tellers, wickets, secure instruments, lock drawers and close the day off with administrative paperwork, last emails and voice mail before call it a day.
Great
Customer Service Representative, D.D.O, Quebec (Current Employee), Quebec City, QCMarch 18, 2015
Great Place to work, great co-workers. I am a student and they always accommodated my school schedule and exams. You meet new people everyday and management is always there to help.
Service Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, onMarch 18, 2015
Its a good place to work and the compensation and benefits are reasonable. Environment was friendly and colleagues were helful.I would definately recommond my friends.
fun
EASYLINE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), York, ONMarch 18, 2015
fun place to work your outside all day working hard and it is a very time consuming job long hours with a decent pay. I do recomemnd this place
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 18, 2015
Secure Desk Operator
responsible for opening and closing the branch
process customer transactions such as bill payments, cheque deposits, cash withdrawals and deposits and wire transfers
Deliver quality customer service to our clients.
Professional
Gestionnaire, Services financiers personnels (Former Employee), MontrealMarch 16, 2015
Pros: benefits pension plan
Cons: long hours
I was grateful to have met wonderful clients, colleagues and managers. Also, I had the opportunity to experience diverse job advancements.
A fast paced environment with lot of scope for learning
Mobile IT QA Team Lead - DCTS (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2015
• Prioritized and assigned the tasks to the testing team across the projects and ensuring effective testing of all the applications.
• Provided test estimates, Resource allocations to the managers and business team based on the Timelines following various releases.
• Active participation in the daily scrum meetings, daily standup meetings, Defect triage meetings and mentoring the other QA Analysts
Experience Release Manager, Business Analyst and QA Lead
QA Analyst Application Release Management (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 15, 2015
Looking for a challenging role which will allow me to use my experience and bring a change in the company I work for. The work environment where I can make friends and an environment where I have independence of thought, Supportive Management team which provides constructive feedback and guidance. Flexible hours.
Once your in-you wont want to leave!
Professional Lending Officer (Current Employee), London, ONMarch 12, 2015
Its been 5 years and counting-I started there back in univserity as a part-time sales representative in the phone channel, finished a degree, and moved up slowly through different departments. Your a human at TD, we genuinely care about our customers-as management cares for its Staff. The culture is suprisingly family oriented and inclusive, its honestly got me debating looking for any other jobs.

1 2 3 4 5