TD Canada Trust Employee Reviews in Canada

great work environment with great benefits
td canada trust (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 28, 2016
On a typical day I would handle anywhere from 70-100 calls, possible more depending on call volume. I have learned a lot about myself and about the workplace itself from working for TD. Of course when you handle that many calls not every customer will be a happy one. I feel a big part of a customer service base job is being able to adapt and handle each situation as it comes. I excel in handling different calls and I am able to de escalate a caller who may have had a bad experience or who might be frustrated.
Management was great, they were always there for me when I needed something. I would have to say the same for co workers, if I was ever in a situation where I didn't know what I was doing, they would be there to lend a helping hand.
The hardest part about the job would be to remember to take a break in between calls, stand up stretch or have a glass of water. On super busy days I always wanted to handle as many calls as possible and hit all of my sales target goals.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be building rapport with each customer or finding out new and exciting things from just being able to have a conversation with the customer. I thrive on that atmosphere, being able to make somebody's day puts a smile on my face.
benefits
great place
Operations Servicing Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 27, 2016
I have been with TD for over ten years and looking to further expand my career utilizing the skills and experience I have gained.
i am grateful for the ongoing support i have received from my peers and management.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate / Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 27, 2016
Excel my leadership and organizational skills by managing front line staffs. Consistent training is provided by manager. Immersed in the investment world and get to know different financial product to help in personal growth as well
Very nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJuly 23, 2016
Its my honour to work with td. I loved it

Very nice place to work. I learn lot of thing there.
Management is awesome and they help you when needed.
good benefits
Financial Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJuly 19, 2016
management and co-workers are great at my branch.
focusing more customer service
benefits are good
as a teller,you stand all day
Pros
good benefits
Cons
customer service reps get part time work only
Great comfortable work enviornment
Credit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 19, 2016
The most enjoyable part of work would be having such wonderful management supporting you on a daily basis. Ensuring that you are comfortable in your day to day routine and if you are not to discuss different options and methods to ensure you are.
great companu
FINANCIAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ONJuly 19, 2016
good company to work for ...many yrs
staff is treated with respect
great motivating company all around
happy to work for them for many years
Pros
great incentatives
Cons
no cons
Awesome place to work!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 17, 2016
Great management team, good atmosphere. Coworkers were great people to work with. Overall a fun place to work
Pros
Room to grow
Cons
you start from the bottom up
It was a Sales Job
Investment Consultant / FSR (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NLJuly 14, 2016
Working at TD as an FSR is great if your into sales and people management. Also It was very secured job is you meet your sales goal and volume.
Pros
Controls your Calendar
Cons
TOP DOWN Micro Management
Work / life balance & salary.
Telephone Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ONJuly 11, 2016
My suggestion would be a more balanced work / life. The work pressure is too extreme (UNFAIR) Which is automatically carried forward in your personal life.

Annually Salary should not only be based on overall sales target, as sales were only 35% of overall job responsibilities.
Rewards of top sales and incentives offered for no reason
Sales Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  London, ONJuly 11, 2016
TD Canada Trust was my favorite job and miss working for them. I would still work for them if my credit was perfect but was on a contract and it was over, I recommend this company to work for.
Pros
Incentives and wages
Cons
afternoon shift
Productive and happy workplace
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ONJuly 9, 2016
Great company to work for! Love being a part of the #1 Customer Service oriented bank, and love perpetuating that level of customer service. I consistently feel as though my work is valued by the level of praise and positive feedback I/we as a company receive, and I really feel as though I'm helping make a difference in peoples lives. Everyone else that works for the company is similar in demeanour, and it makes for an enjoyable work experience.
Pros
Benefits, Bonuses, Employee Appreciation Week
Cons
Pay doesn't compensate for the workload or level of responsibility
Great Place to work
IT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 9, 2016
Great People and amazing place to work, work life balance, great support by the senior management. Working here helped me develop my management skills
Productive Work Environment
Teller/CSR (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONJuly 8, 2016
Great job for students; very flexible and helpful. Challenged you to do your best each day while helping customers manage their finances.
great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ONJuly 7, 2016
Td has great people and great working environment. i learnt a lot being there and i was able to connect with great people.
Great benefits
Easyline (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONJuly 6, 2016
Good place to work with lots of benefits. Phone channels are very hard and micromanaged. High expectation is required to for you to quick learn.
Good Company, Poor Lower Level Management
Manager (Former Employee) –  TorontoJuly 5, 2016
This company is full of nepotism and personal connections. It doesn't matter how hard you work, if you don't know the right people, or play the "game", you will never move up.
Fun coworkers but tight deadlines
Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 5, 2016
Its a cool workplace with supportive coworkers and management. But deadlines are extremely tight and time management is definitely a skill you need.
Pros
Work-Life balance
Cons
Tight deadlines
Best Part Time Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJuly 4, 2016
Working at TD has been the best part time job I've had so far. Typical day is all about interacting with customers. You get to build relationships with various customers and better their day.
Pros
Cons
Working Sundays
Good company in wrong management team
Group Manager (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONJuly 4, 2016
Lacks team work and missmanaged by executives. The company is strong in building Customer and Web culture but lacks employee engagement