TD Canada Trust Employee Reviews

Flexible work schedules, competitive wages, benefits
Easyline Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON15 February 2017
Great place to work. Flexible work schedules, competitive wages, flexible benefits. They care about their employees and want them to have the best experience while working there. My main daily duties as an Easyline Specialist would be to answer incoming day to day banking inquiries and assist in problem solving. I would also assess various portfolios to recommend up to date products that would better suit our customers needs.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 February 2017
Great place to work. Learn a lot about providing clients with exemplary customer service. Also, learn great selling techniques through offering the banks' products and services to clients.
Challenging and Amazing Experience
Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 February 2017
CIBC Bank dealing with actual bulk of cash counting and depositing in customers account accurately and making excel balance sheet

D&H I work in almost all departments disbursement, interest relief,
Pre- authorize payment and Call Centre it was challenging as well
as knowledgable
fun place to work and learn
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke6 February 2017
place to learn about banking and finance

targets to be met

must be willing to learn new areas of finance

co workers are friendly
Pros
free lunches
Awesome bank to work at
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB6 February 2017
I started out as a teller. Then in a few months I was transferred to a financial sales rep cap program. I so enjoyed helping clients , opening accounts etc. I love to help others and do whatever I can to meet their financial needs.
Great management
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON1 February 2017
- Growth opportunities
- Fun
- Management listen to you
- Help you get promoted as long as you are performing
- Sales goals are bit high compare to the salary
Pros
Fun place
Cons
Sales goal
Fun work Environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON30 January 2017
Was a positive experience where I learned many new skills and information about financial services. Was a progressive environment where I can utilize and gain new skills
Pros
Great team
Cons
Not enough hours
Good enviroment to work in
Manager of Personal financial services (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC29 January 2017
Good environment however too much stress on the numbers and salary is very low compared to the effort done
a lot of activities to do in voulnteering through TD
work atmosphere
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, AB29 January 2017
excellent peers and co-workers, established high net worth clients, constructive and informative coaching and training.
great place to wok
Mutual Funds Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2017
Lots of room to move up, mix and mingles to meet other like minded people and easy way to make connections. FUn and exciting environment.
Productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative/Secure Desk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 January 2017
A typical day at work would be me going into work and getting on the frontline to serve customers. Breaks are evenly distributed for time you are there for. The most enjoyable part of work is meeting a lot of people that come in for day to day needs.
Pros
Meeting lots of people
Cons
It can get busy
Call center
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 January 2017
Its either you like call centers or you don't. The work hours did not fit my lifestyle and there was no short term options about it.
Pros
Free food here and there
Cons
Tim off, schedule, a pain to switch with people or have time off
Reliable and Reputable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2017
I had the opportunity to work in two different branches during my time at TD Canada Trust. My experience over all was quite good. I received support from management when needed and the training was excellent. I always found that being on the front line and actually doing transactions was the best way to learn. Benefits offered were good but it seemed the company as a whole downsized tremendously which really made other employees weary of their position within the company. The work-life balance was also fair.
Fun environment
Investment Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2017
TD supports its employees. Working is Direct Investing has helped me learn a lot but I am experiencing less pay for the amount of work and designation that was required
Benefits
Cons
Less pay
Great place to work and lots of growth opportunities.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North York, ON21 January 2017
1 great company to work with. really diversity culture to support their employees.
2 great management. The salary could be higher on CSR position.
3. great work place and nice co-workers.
They Beileve they are the better bank
Bilingual Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2017
TD Canada Trust, Phone channel, Easy-line
Very fast-pace environment. Very strong when it comes to technology. Great training and on boarding process.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Very high expectations from front-line
Friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON16 January 2017
Great place great people. I've been with TD for a year and I love it. Friend staff and nice customers. Managers care about their employees and work.
one of the best banks to work for
Cheque Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto Canada16 January 2017
TD takes pride in balancing personal and work. Excellent benefits , respect at workplace.
I started as a teller in retail and moved to Corporate and gained experience in ATM balancing, Non Credit Losses, Recoveries and audits.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low raise
Great workplace to build knowledge in the financial industry
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Markham On16 January 2017
arrive at work to check emails and credit applications of past clients. Follow up on opening and booking appointments. If no appointments find business by working with the front line or calling wire lists, maturity trackers, or following up with old clients.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
very goal based
Proud employee of 32 years with same institution
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 January 2017
Typical day at work is greeting clients, and answering phones as well as assisting with client requests and support the team when required. Administrative duties and monitor and assist with client traffic by referring to appropriate departments or staff members.
Scheduling appointments with the right bank employee that can best assist with specific clients needs. Assist clients myself when I am able to assist myself.
Pros
Lots of public interactions.
Cons
dealing with disgruntled clients and was unable to help them regardless of how hard I tried.