TD Canada Trust Employee Reviews in Canada

They're human
Small Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 26, 2016
At TD, customer service is number one. All the time. The co-workers are all also very nice and very honest. Everyone cares for one another.
Great Company
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, nsMay 25, 2016
It is a great company to work for. Good pay, work life balance and good managers.nbnmb mnbmnb mnbmnb mnbmnb nmbmnb nmbmb mnbmn mnmnb mnbnnm
I like their Benefits
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONMay 25, 2016
Overall the job is ridiculous and your constantly watched like a child and have no freedom.
This is a waist of my time and I don't wanna fill this out. Just wanna apply for jobs.
Pros
Gift cards, flowers for birthdays and getting paid on you birthday and have that day off.
Cons
Crazy busy, work like a robot, constant bickering about sales constantly, too much drama, pay isn't enough to deal with all this madness.
company with lots of advancement
Financial Advisor/Investment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMay 24, 2016
lots of opportunities although a lot of cutting and layoffs in the past year makes you uneasy about job security. Restructuring from top down causing lots of layoffs. Pay is good, bonus structure is reasonable, and if you are lucky enough like i was to have good managers at every branch I worked at, than you will love TD
Credit Administration Officer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 21, 2016
It is good place to work if you have good manager. Good benefits and vacation time. Learned a great customer service with legendary experience. Worked in fast paced environment with dead lines. And doing things first time right.
Management is very transparent. Work as a team with coworkers.
Good atmosphere with work-life balance.
Pros
good benefits, work-life balance
Cons
Stressful to track your everyday work.
a day of work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Swan River, MBMay 17, 2016
As much as I enjoy this job I don't like how the people higher up always focus on the negative side of things, even when goals are met.
Pros
working with the people
Cons
negativity
Providing sound financial advice to my clients.
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 16, 2016
Providing sound financial advice to clients and increasing the value of your book of business in both credit and debit vehicles.
Pros
Love my clients and team
Cons
Not working in the best interest of your clients to acheive sales goals
only work here if youre trying to get your foot into the door
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMay 16, 2016
management and work/life balance are NOT apart of this company.
management show you out right that they have favourites and no matter how long or how hard you work, they don't care if you are not their favourite. customers and other co-works are great to work with.
management forgets that they are a reflection of the company and customers feel sorry for employees due to management.
Cons
over looked, favourtisim
Great work / life balance
Customer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 11, 2016
TD offers a great work / life balance with flexible schedules and understanding staff. There can be a large turn over in staffing, but this is partially due to staff furthering their career.
TD Canada Trust
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 9, 2016
My first job and I am very thankful for. This was my fist position and it taught me customer service and attention to detail is the most important part to any position
Pros
Excellent Team Environment
Cons
No enough hours
productive and fun workplace with excellent staff
technical assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 9, 2016
I loved this job. The staff was awesome to work with. Couldn't have asked for a better bunch to work with. The job was challenging at times but the staff were always there to help
Interesting at first but focus has shifted away from customer service to greed and target pushing
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONMay 8, 2016
Having worked 5+ years the culture has moved away from caring from the customer to ripping the customer. The first questions the managers ask is how much did you make from the customer rather than what did you do to make the service exceptional or was the customer happy or not.
productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 6, 2016
-attending to customer questions
-providing legendary customer experience
-hardest part= standing on my feet for 8 hours/day and attending to angry customers
-enjoyable part= meeting different customers
Pros
meeting different customers and helping them with their banking
Cons
standing on feet for 8 hours/day
The best place to work and grow
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 6, 2016
The best place to learn and develop new skills and be efficient in customer service management. Each day you will be interacting with various client and their queries. The best thing you learn is to how to give effective financial solution depend on customer needs
Pros
Better pay, Each day is a learning task
Cons
Productive and Comfortable work environment with great management and amazing people.
Fraud Detection Agent (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONMay 6, 2016
Typical day at work consisted of logging into the computer system, getting ready for a fun filled shift, signing in at your shift start time and being prepared to take calls. I was a fraud detection agent who assisted customers that have detected fraudulent activity on their personal credit cards. I would then start an investigation and issue a new card out to them as soon as possible. It was an awesome environment with great people which allowed me to learn something new each and every day.
Good workplace environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 5, 2016
Same task day in and day out, sell, listen to peoples problems and provide the best solutions. Learned how to be calm in extremely busy settings and how to make the best of a bad situation.
Management differs from branch the branch. It can range from being very productive to irresponsible.
Co-workers are fun to work with and we are able to be ourselves on the floor.
Hardest part is the sales projections.
Most enjoyable is my co-workers
Pros
Great benefits
good place to work
FINANCIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONMay 4, 2016
TD is a great company and provides great opportunities for people, being new to the banking industry, I was worried I wouldn't know what I was doing but the amazing and in-depth training that they provided armed me to tackle all kinds of financial situations.
Fun and challenging sales job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 3, 2016
An every day job as a teller at TD Canada Trust would consist of satisfying banking needs for customers while attempting to educate the person financially and provide excellent customer service. All of this would happen in a short 2-5 min transaction. There exists extreme micro-managing from the management part as they are sitting directly behind you. Co-workers make the job seem fun and interesting as they appear to be our stress release after serving dozens of customers. Personally, the thing I enjoy the most about being a teller is the human interaction. Meeting all types of people and getting to know these individuals is extremely gratifying.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Horrible scheduling, for example working 3 hour shifts 5 times per week.
Overall Experience
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Burford, ONMay 3, 2016
Depending on your location and your co-workers, as with most companies. It can be an amazing place to work. But, depending on what your goals are and where your looking to go, they hold you down. In my experience I have alot more qualifications then others that are being passed over me, and who typically fail after the fact. So much so that it is driving me away from the company as they have left me with no vision of a future with them.
Pros
Good Benefits. Lots of events.
Cons
Underpaid for what is expected of you.
excellent place to work
EasyLine Digital Tech Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONApril 28, 2016
amazing managers and excellent place to work. one of the best places I've worked at. The culture is good, the people are very friendly and helpful